I'm in such pain today

day 4 of these cluster migraines. I am just about wishing I was dead. I can’t get out in the light, this screen is terrible to look at but I needed to whine to someone so bad… I hurt so much…
Imitrix shots give an hour of relief and then it’s back…
Is there real LIFE with migraines… i don’t think so

River…

Sweetie,I feel for you.It’s day 2 for me,and nothing is touching it.I was in
agony playing a video game with my son last night.And of course nothing is
touching it,I’m nauseous so I can’t eat,I can barely take my daytime meds for
bi-polar I feel so crappy.
PLEASE know that someone,including all of us,is there for you.I hope you get
better soon.

Luvs and huggs,
Cleta

**************Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and
calculators. (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)

River and Cleta-I am so sorry you are both suffering. Life with migraines sucks!! I hope you both feel better soon!

I hope you both feel better soon. I am wondering if it is the changing in the weather that is causing all the headaches lately.

Whatever the cause, I hope they are gone soon and your feeling good again!

The barometric pressure plays havoc with my migraines and these Cluster headaches do to happen it seems around changes in temp and such, sorta seasonal. I’ll take loopy pain meds that only serve to make me not care so much as they don’t stop the pain. I want more imitrix and it will be 10 more days before i can get it.

Ok…day four and it’s dull right now.Yay me!!!
The house is quiet,I’m going to curl up in a corner of the couch with Stitchie and my Hello Kitty comforter.
River-I’m hoping you feel better tonite hun.Sending you lots of hugs,a cold coke and a bowl of Hershey Kisses.

Huggs and Special Dark to all,
Cleta

We are getting Santa Ana winds right now. I usually get a migraine so i am expecting one. I am going to call in all my meds just in case!!!

The weather really has a lot to do with mine too!

I am on day four with a lingering migraine that I have been controlling. I am just one step ahead of it, however, it has not totally disappeared. As you all know, with a full blown one, I would not be here talking with you, I would be in bed, with the lights out, no noise, and after about five or so minutes trying to get comfortable and to sleep, I would run in the bathroom, turn on the shower and sit in the tub with the shower hose on my head, as the tub filled up. The water is soothing, and that is the only thing that gives me relief (while it’s on my head). I tend to take my medication and go in the shower, hoping the medication will take charge and I can then get out and get some sleep. I can’t tell you how many times I shower when it falls on a migraine day.

Mariel Lee

I hope your are all feeling better!

I am also a shower culprit!!! I let it beat on my head too!!! I guess we are not alone girl’s!!!

Bon (wanting a helmet today!)

Mariel Lee,
I do the exact thing, sit in the tub with the shower on my head as the tub fills up. I thought I was the only one!! Thanks for letting me feel ‘normal’…
hugs to you all in a whispered voice

Do you think it goes back to the womb? (Giggle). I honestly feel better when I am in the shower with the water running and filling the tub. What a dreadful cross to bare. I HATE MIGRAINES!!! THEY ARE SO DEBILITATING!!! As I have gotten older, they have gotten worse, not better, and when they are full blown, I am the character from the Excorcist—BLAU—Vomit! My wonderful ex-Narcissistic husband use to have no empathy for me, and left me there to tend to my own needs. He once took a picture of the scene (me leaving the entire cabinet in disarray after searching for my migraine medication–of course I didn’t put a thing back–until later). He thought it was FUNNY. Can you stand it? Funny! Seems that he thought I just had a head-ache. He had no clue, and of course, he has no clue with what “empathy” means.

Mariel-Sounds like it is a good thing he is your EX husband! I have never tried the shower thing, but I am going to next time!