I'm new here

Feeling a little shy maybe, don’t know my way around. I’ve been struggling with bipolar for about 3 years and recently it’s been getting pretty bad. I feel like I am recovering right now, but I was depressed for about 3 months. My psychologist is going to be switching my meds soon. I feel so scared, lost and alone a lot. I feel like I don’t have any close friends in real life, and I am normally such a social person. I hurt a lot of the time.

welcome my names fizzy, you find some freinds here it makes it easier to cope with bi-polar and your not alone or on your own i was diagnosed last year with bi-polar, and like you i struggle with it and some days are fight to even have the effort to breathe! ive had a meds change about month an half ago and it sometimes is scary, the pycharists iam seeing wants to raise my dose but have to wait and see, this website will but a plaster on your hurt and you can heal somewhat stick around hope to hear from you take care and be safe - fizzy

Welcome!
There are a lot of nice people on this site and they all under stand what you are talking about…
I really can’t remember a time I wasn’t on some kind of meds. and it sure would be nice to find just one happy pill. It sure takes a lot of hard work!
Just remember that you are not really alone.And not only here but places close to you you can find people that under stand…

Diana

Hi “Peachschaps”, nice name. Maybe I should call myself “Vodkavillain”, anyway, I here ya sister, I know what it’s like to feel alone and hurt a lot of the time. I have had Bipolar for 6 years, going on 7, not only has it ruined my life, but it has also brought out a lot of things in me that I didn’t know existed. I have become very artistic, in words, in poems, in books, and also in art, and this is how I express myself most of the time. Keep on the bright side, I know it’s hard to think you can, but look for the good in you, you will find something, I just know if you look hard enough. Don’t let it beat you. Take care of you, Kazbar

Hi. Thanks for your message. Things have become quite hectic and I may not be able to read my mail as often as I’d like. I hope to be back soon.

Chuck