I'm on WEEK TWO of TREATMENT

Hey everyone, I’m so sad to see our site reduced to this, I do so hope you will try your best to HANG ON everyone needs each other especially NOW!

Hey I’m on week two of treatment for my Hep C… it’s my 2nd time at treatment and already have loss of appetite, nausea, headache, edgy feelings
so wish me luck
Hugs to all you HEP Cats

My prayer is that you will have great results and the dragon will die!! You know what you are facing, so just be strong and expect things to go well. May God be with you!

Lowell

GOSH support is great… I am not easy to tears and sjogren’s makes tears even harder, but the understanding here is touching me, thanks SO much
PEACE LOVE DOVE
River

Your in my thoughts and prayers River - HUGS!!!

Patsy B

In a message dated 3/18/2009 10:34:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hepatitis-c-fft-11803@lists.fireflyhealth.org writes:

hey river:
TWO WEEKS!! you are a brave strong woman. i hope you’re feeling better this week.
please let me know if there is anything i can do. i’ll check here or email me anytime.
GOOD LUCK RIVER!!!

peace
KM

I had emergency doctors visits today to rule out any damage to my eyes as I have extreme vertigo. It turns out it is just another side effect of the Dragon. Dang~ the fenegren shot they gave me stopped the extreme vomiting due to the vertigo and I have suppositiories to keep it away and some anti spinning medicating.
I am having real problems with excessive anger. The psych says it’s long over due and the tx is enhancing my anger ability. Whew, I’m a shocker. I have become very dissinheartened (is that a word) with my loss of self control when these emotions rush through me. yall ever feel this?
I don’t like me at all right now… I don’t think anyone else does either.

My prayers are with you , that you will get thru this tx and beat the dragon

River:
sorry about your set back. hang in there, we all know tx is a bitch!!. my eyes acted weird too with lots of things going on in my vision that were not there before. it went away with time.
and boy, did i get angry while on tx, remember?
please keep us posted on what’s happening with you. we are here for you.

peace
KM

when I did tx I had balls of steel, I told off who ever had it coming and it felt good! yep it is the riba rage!!

Thanks View, it’s good to be understood. Today I’ve awoken with tears and they are still just sliding down my face. Such feelings of helplessness and that I am just so flawed no will ever love me or care about me.
I’m intellectually trying to put it all in place, but damn I cannot get the body to cooperate. It feels what it feels, headache, eye pain, like I’ve been gut shot, lonely, unworthy.
I need you guys so bad right now.

I never had the tears or depression on treatment. I’m very glad of that part…I love me too much! =) Everyone that came in contact with me however…was in serious danger! Thank god I didn’t work in a Post Office! heheheh The Dr gave me the Zoloft and after a week or so…I didn’t want to punch everybody in the face. Kinda sad to go off it though…I work with alot of stupid people. =) Bird Lady doesn’t like her feathers ruffled! =)
WE GOT YOUR BACK GIRL!!!

river:
i just got up. i’ve been so lazy since tx and now my knee needs time to recover. no time to be lazy now. i need to start working-out the knee. i need to get back to work.
i keep reading your posts and feel so bad that you’re having such a hard time. it’s all piled up on you at once.
everyone here cares about you and we all know how tx feels so your understood and loved.
hang on, demand care from the MD’s and remeber we are here.

peace
KM

hey river!
i’m glad you popped up! 1/2 way thru, fantastic. fingers crossed for your tests to be good!
hang in there.

peace
KM

Yall are fantastic each and every one of you!!! I hope you can take a moment and just let my love into your heart so you’ll know you are cared about and honored…
Birdie you made me laugh so hard, ruffeled feathers… heee heee heee!!!
I think I could turn into the HULK complete with green skin!!!

river
are you out there?

KM

I miss you too River!  Hope things are going well for you.  Hey KM…I’m going for my 6 month blood work in a couple weeks.  I’m crossing every availabe appendage that is crossable.  Are you feeling back up to par as of yet?