Im so tierd

When every things go good for me I some how screw them up again.Money is my issue.Always has been.Bad money management.Its no secret.Ask any one I know and they'll say"yep  she sucks at it"I stopped drinking stopped useing and just doing the next right thing.Get his I even have a job now.But I cant pay my bills this month.What do i do?My old man know I dont bring in a lot and still I try to cover all my bills.Now that I cant I just feel like a failer.I have to tell him and he will be mad.However he is sitting on a huge tax refund.He gat to clain all my kids and I've seen nothing.Not that Im, asking for much.But me telling him he needs to help me so I can make bills is just gonna set off a major shit storm.Money has always led me to drink.It is a comforting feel to know Im sober now but will I be by 6 pm when he gets home.Maybe this is me just panicing but I cant even call my sponse.What the fuck.Im so scard

you can do it just stay strong. Its moments like these that just test who you are as a person. will power is some important for you right now. Just persevere you can do it, believe in yourself and if you want to stay sober you can. Remember drinking doesnt do anything but delay the enevidable.

thanks so much you are very right drinking only delays the out come.Im writeing you back after I found my way through and out of another money crisis.I’m working now so soon It wont be so bad.Thanks so much.