In the hospital

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to send a note to say that I am in the hospital as of last Thursday afternoon. Thursday morning I got a call from a guy in my workplace FASAP office and he wanted me to consider going on medical leave. Turns out this wasn’t a request, and then I felt about 100 times more trapped than I already had, so…long story short – I’m in the hospital, and I’ve agreed to start ECT this morning. It was that or jump off my parking garage, which I’m quite sure isn’t high enough. So…

I’ll try to post again every so often. There is a computer here, plus they let us bring in our own laptops, so hopefully by tomorrow I’ll have mine here. In any case, thank you all so much for all of your thoughts, prayers, hugs and messages. I hope none of you were too worried not to hear from me for a few days, so I’m sorry about that, but I haven’t really been able to do much of anything since I’ve been here (although the drugs are nice, when they work).

Many (((((((HUGS))))))) to all,
Nicole

Hope we hear from you again, soon, Nicole! Good Luck and may God Bless!

I WAS WONDERING WHY I DIDN’T GET ANYMORE E-MAILS. HOPE YOU WILL BE OK. THIS SHOULD HELP YOU. KEEP ME POSTED.
HUGS
DREEN

Hope the hospital stay is helpful for you. Hang in there and let us know how you’re doing when you can. (((HUGS)))

I’m glad that you will be getting some help and feeling better! I was worried about you. Let me know how you are feeling, when you get some time…Big Hugs!!!

So glad you’re getting help. Every time I get a hug from you I feel better because I know you are still with us. Hang in there, girl friend, and follow doctors orders. Now you’re on the road to recovery. Yea!

SENDING MANY PRAYERS YOUR WAY.

SAMMI ~

I have been thinking of you every day since you first posted. I hope your stay in the hospital will help you. Take care, relax, and let us hear from you now and again.

Thinking about you and wishing good things for you, Nicole. Sending big hugs your way!

I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE OKAY. HANG IN THERE. SENDING LOVE AND PRAYERS YOUR WAY.

Please keep letting us know how you are, hon.

WE HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU, NICOLE. LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING, HON.

just to say hi and thinking of you hope you are ok.hugs xxx

NIcole…thinking of you and hoping that you are feeling better!!! Sending good thoughts your way and prayers of peacefulness and tranquility. Hang in there and you will start feeling better. Your a special lady and you are cared for alot here! Bon

Just thinking about you and hoping all is well with you this morning, Nicole…

Just dropping off a “Hi, hope you’re okay”

I hope you’re feeling better now and one day closer to a better reality. May you be blessed with the power to fight off the beasties. Big HUGS

Hi everyone!

This is the first time I’ve been on CarePlace since I posted last week, and thank you all for your notes and messages!

I am actually starting to feel a little better, so hopefully that will continue. I even got to go off of the unit today for a little while for dinner with a friend. Hopefully, this weekend I can get a pass to go and maybe see some fireworks.

Also, I finally heard back from one of the people I interviewed with for a job about a month ago, and he’s still interested!! Turns out he’s been really busy, but if it all works out, I’m pretty sure I can forgive him… We’ll see. He’s going to finish checking out my references – he said he has one excellent one so far!

Thanks again for all of the positive karma! I even had a family meeting here with a social worker and my mom, and they are now recommending that I move out ASAP! I could’ve written that one myself, but it IS nice to have confirmation. So, all in all, things are looking up.

I’ll try to check in every now and again (now that I have my own computer here), but don’t worry too much if you don’t hear for a day or two…

(((((((HUGS to all))))))))
Nicole

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! See how prayers are answered?

So Happy~~~~~~~~~