Infertility Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Infertility. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

30 yr old wanting another child

Iam interest on this because I will like to see if I can get an answer.

i have been trying to concive for about a year now we are going to start clomid but i need to know more about it first!

I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 AND WANT TO HAVE A NOTHER CHILD BUT CANT SEEM TO GET PREGNET AGIN I HAVE I LOVING FEIANCE AND WANT TO GIVE HIM A CHILD BUT HAVING A HARD TIME DOING THAT

I am 38 years old and has never had a child or even experience being pregnant before. I have been to several doctors before, who has never been able to explain to me what is causing my infertility. I’ve had several DNC’s one laparoscopy and the problem is still the same. My biggest problem is irregular menstrual periods I have lost my marriage because of my not being able to have a child.I am asking for help asap.

hi, my husband and i have been together for 11 yrs and married for 8yrs and can not get pregnant. It is abou to drive me crazy he has a 13yr old i have been on fertility medicine and had my tubes checked. So tried of feelin helpless and hopeless

well i am intersted in learning more about fertiliy because i suffer from it i hav lost four children because of somethink i was made to go throw when i was younger and i also suffer from depression i would just like to connect with people who understand and try and make new friends

i am 37 years old and have been trying to get pregant for the past year with no success. i am afraid that i have waited too long to have another child and would like to talk to other people about the same.

im trying for my second baby.

I am 24 and have been trying to get pregnant for 4 years now with no luck… please help

My name is Valerie. I am 24 yrs old and I just got married to a wonderful man in July 2006. We would like to try to get pregnant in the new year although we haven’t started yet I am a little concerned that we may have some problems conceiving but on the other hand I have a hunch and a feeling that were not going to have a problem. My husband is 46 yrs old so thats why I am a little bit concerned.

I am a 22 yr old, have been ttc our 2nd child for 15 months now.

I have unofficially been diagnosed with PCOS. I also have hyperthyroidism. We are currently trying to conceive our first!

I have Endometriosis and issues w/ antibodies.

I am planning to get pregnant soon.

My husband and I have been trying to concieve for over 9 months (me more so than him). I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 7 years ago and have had my medication increased many times since then. I just recently found out that my throid level was “off” again and may have been for many months. I have done a lot of research and found out that hypothyroidism can cause a number of different challenges both to becoming and staying pregnant. I have had no fertility testing done, so I am not sure exactly what is going on in my situation. I am having trouble finding a doctor to see to treat my thyroid effectively or to test our fertility. Most won’t see you unless it has been over a year that you have been trying or you are over 35. I am feeling extremely discouraged and guilty that I did n ot try to have children earlier in my 20’s (I am 29). That is why I have joined.

Also, I have done a lot of research on fertilit/infertility and thyroid problems, and I have come across some good resources, so if anyone wants information, please ask.

My husband and I have been trying desperately for a few years now to conceive and one year ago it finally happened, unfortunately we miscarried. We are trying everything we can for now and are just praying that it happens soon.

My name is Judd, I am 34 years old. I have a daughter and would like another baby really soon.

My husband, PK and I, are going through infertilty problems for 3 years and are seeking other people who are experiencing the same ups and downs.