Introduction- my story

I’m about 40 weeks pregnant and going to be induced tomorrow morning. My daughter has a cerebellum disorder. We did not find this out until 37 weeks. I had been seeing a perinatologist during the 2nd trimester in which we were told everything was perfectly fine at each ultrasound. She had passed all the screening tests, quad screens, tests for spina bifida etc. Then I had a growth scan at 37 weeks where we were told she was about 4.5 lbs, all growth was weeks behind and her head was weeks behind. She is thankfully catching up some now in weight and we hope she’ll be 6lbs tomorrow. The perinatologist told us at 37 weeks she had holoprosenephaly with enlarged ventricles and she would not live. We went for a 2nd opinion with a very nice perinatologist who measured her brain and said that everything in the forebrain was there but her cerebellum was abnormal, the first perinatologist didn’t even check the cerebellum. He showed us the two pieces of the cerebellum but the middle piece was missing and the 4th ventricle was abnormal causing block ups to the other ventricles. He prelimed her with chiari but she needs an mri to confirm. I feel like we’ll probably be told this weekend after the mri she has DWS or variant because we saw no vermis. The report he made up and the findings we saw on his ultra sound fits with DWS more than chairi. I’m very scared for our child and hope that she makes it. I’m glad I found this site. I think I can learn a lot here.