Is ANYONE interested in AA here?

Is anyone here willing to participate in threads or group specifically to discuss their participation in Alcoholics Anonymous?

I have made the decision to close The Recovery Corner. I was hoping a separate group would form within there. Members, just no activity or participation.. It's cool, just wasn't meant to happen. But, how is it

so many
join here in pain and confusion, with questions, wanting help, but aren't willing to participate in any discussions regarding recovering from this disease?? Anywhere in this community? Or if they have, discuss how they did it? I don't get it. 

But, I do -- IT'S OUR DISEASE AND HOW

IT
WORKS  : (  

Best Regards, Always--

Phoenix 

Hi. Thanks for your message. Things have become quite hectic and I may not be able to read my mail as often as I’d like. I hope to be back soon.

Chuck

Yes I’m willing to participate.

Hi,
I just got back from a meeting in Glendale. Small but good. Tomorrow I go to another meeting nearer to the house, a much bigger meeting. I just joined this Careplace thing today so I don’t know much about it yet.

SHERIDAN

Hi,
I just got back from a meeting in Glendale. Small but good. Tomorrow I go to another meeting nearer to the house, a much bigger meeting. I just joined this Careplace thing today so I don’t know much about it yet.

SHERIDAN

Hi,

SHERIDAN

Hi just thought i would reply to this conversation. I to suffer from illness due to my heavy drinking. I have been free of this for 3 1/2 years and look forward to the following years to come. Alcohol has made me a very very sick 44 year old, suffering from CP, Liver, blood disorders, eye site problems, hearing problems just to name a few :(… I am interested in chatting with others on AA and alonon, sorry not such a good speller-LOL… Well have a great night and looking forward to hearing from others…
Mrs. Barb :slight_smile:

Hi my name is Renae I’m glad to hear you are hitting meetings I go at least
three times a week. Only one problem I have no driving licence. Where do you
live? would you like a new AA buddy?

************************************** See what’s free at http://www.aol.com.