It is time i beat tmau please join me! i want my life back now

I have a fishy at times fecal most of the time smelling body odor. Very bad breath to the point that it can fill a room in a small amount of time I have withdrawn from being around people for over 10 years. However it is time to regain my life back is there anyone who can help me with a treatment or cure. I currently bath daily with bleach in the water and brush my teeth to the point my Gums bleed. I also wash my clothes daily and hair on a daily basis this conditions hurts your life and causes you to just withdraw. It has beaten me for so many years now it is time that I beat it if there is anyone out there with information on treatment please let me know how to keep the stink down in order to work and have a social life.

Hi,
I know how you feel, I’ve spent years washing myself very well,clean clothes, even trying brand new clothes. Read the net forums like this one, see others suffer too & get support. Bleach in the bath water certainly doesn’t sound a good idea,we can run ourselves ragged trying to find a solution.I’ve suffered since puberty & am in my 50’s so know how you feel & its a lonely life & we have to work twice as hard in a job as anyone else, in order to try & keep that job! Plus we have to calm ourselves down after a bad day, & then be brave & go into work next day determined to keep going.
Others think the price of a bar of soap or a can of deodorant is cheap & why don’t we use it… yeah, they should see the stash in our bathrooms! Or they reckon we’re not getting to the toilet on time… I have recently given up having cereal for breakfast, I was having museli/fibre 'n’fruit types, with just a drop of milk & mainly water added. Now I’m trying toast.
During day I have’nt eaten anything at work for 2years, I’m sticking to tea now & avoiding having coffee 'cause of its choline content. Week nights I worry what I dare eat for dinner, thinking of choline content & not wanting to stink next day, sometimes I can have a chicken sandwich & I’m ok the next day. Last week I had cheese on toast & suffered a bit next day.I smell
very strongly of fecal/strong meaty smell on bad day, and sometimes its a strong fishy/urine smell that suddenly comes out - fills whole room. If I have upset tummy I can smell fecal smell/sickly smell the entire day coming from my entire body. I eat what I want, and have a hot dinner Friday/Saturday nights, then back to 'oh my god what dare I eat on Sunday.!