Just for today

Just for today I will not have great expectations of people. Thus saving me from being disappointed. Just because I would like things to happen a certain way doesn’t mean it is in anyone’s best interest. My ego says it knows what’s right for everyone but the reality is I don’t even know what’s right for me.

Add your own “just for today”

just for today, i’ll wish to be easy on myself.

just for today, i wont let my pencil get the best of me.

Just for today I will try to understand his point of view.

Just for today - Time ( tictoc-tictoc ) wont worry me…

Chris

just for today I will let the dishes pile up and not do the laundry because I have OCD the OCD dosnt have me.

JUST FOR TODAY I WILL GET MYSELF MOTIVATED AND START DOING MY SPRING CLEANING AS OPPOSED TO LOOKING AT MY BED AND LYING IN IT…

Just for today I will enjoy the sunshine and the fact that I am alive to enjoy it.  I will not worry about the things I can't control.  I might not even worry about the things that I can control.  I will just enjoy the beautiful day and my beautiful children.

Katie

Just for today I will just say ok with out question and not worry about what if…and just for today I will live with the fact that I am a person with living with depression and I will lean hard on the living and not so much on the depression…And just for today I will not try to finde a excuse for the reason my family is the way it is and just let them be what they are.

Just for today I am going to take a breath before I lash out at others in fear. Aaah that feels good the breath.

just for today i will try to find the good in the moment and try not to focus on the future. we can’t control everything although we can choose to deal with things that come our way. just for today i will tell people that i love them because you never know what tomorrow brings. 

Good stuff Ms Cyndi I want to do that as well for today tomorrow and forever. Can I do that ? 

Just for today I am just going to go out and do somthing and not think about it....Just for today I am going to let my husband have his own way.....And Just for today I will love myself for me not what everyone thinks that I should be.

Just for today I will be grateful I am not dealing with some things that others are dealing with, far more frightening than what I am dealing with.

just for today im not going to worry about haveing to fill these blanks...._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ....

Chris.

Just for today I did it I took the big step and spent the day outside with the kids and talking with the neibors and cooking out and I really hope that I wasnt just for today.

just for today, i wont worry about not seeing my therapist cause she is on vacation.

just for today I will not be afraid of the people around me and leave my house… and just for today I will stop worring about the things that I cannot fix…and just for today I will try to live with out worries. wish me luck