Just to say hello!

Hello all, im Shah and want to say a quick hello to you all. Im hoping to get some more clarity and sharing re this bi-polar milarky!!!

Esp interested in Drugs! Prescribed of course! Any help appreciated. Will chat soon, hope to do so with many.

hi shah my name is shawn i too diaqnoised a year ago bp1 my meds were 600mg tegrotol risperdal 3mg 300mg wellbutrin now i’m 200mg tegrotol 15mg abilify 450 wellbutrin things are going well taking adult ed classes to get ready for collage on school vacation right now kinda bored living off my wife my retirement and unemployment so not much money to spend so shopping is out of the question too cold to do anything outside SO GOES MY RAMBLINNGSSSS

hello shah thanks for saying hello my names fizzy iam hoping to get a grip on this bi polar too wether i beat it over the head with mood stabilsers or through looking and reading other peoples stories. glad u emailed

HI, Shah! I’ve been trying to find the correct med mix for years. A certain combination will work for a while and then quit. And now for the past 2 years nothing is working so we keep making changes. right now i am on a tiny dose of geodon, seroquel, topamax, and klonopin. hard to keep at it with a good attitude. my kids keep me going. good luck to you!