Left Over Sides

Well, I have 3 fingers on each hand that are ice cold to the touch, go numb, turn a waxy yellow color, even under warm water they will not turn red. Doctor said it was due to the interferon. Does anyone know what this is called or experienced this. I’ll ask at next appointment but wanted to do some research on my own ahead of time. Thanks alot.

Hi! I was taken off of tx due to going blind,loosing to much weight,hair loss…that was back in 03 it takes awhile to get back on track. I still get foggy thinking,unable to focus. I am a non-responder to tx so I try to avoid things bad for liver and keep healthy as I can till a new treatment or cure comes along. I now have fibromyalgia which was new to me after treatment. almost 3yrs now , I think it has to do with nervous system!

OH YEA, I HAVE BEEN ASKING MANY PEOPLE AND PLACES IF “after side effects” ARE BEING NOTICED A-F-T-E-R TREATMENT. YEP, I NOW HAVE FIBROMYALGIA, SEVERE DEPRESSION, AND SOME BAD FATIGUED DAYS. IF I HAD KNOWN THIS WOULD HAPPENED, I NEVER WOULD HAD ALLOWED TREATMENT. I DID MINE IN 2003, SO OF COURSE MOST OF THE ‘AFTER’ TREATMENT SIDES WERNT KNOWN. THIS DOESNT HAPPEN TO EVERYONE, LET ME STRESS THAT. JUST SOME OF US. I AM 1B AND A RELAPSER AFTER 14 MOS OF INTERFERON AND RIBAVIRIN BACK IN 2004. SO 4 YEARS LATER, I DONT THINK THIS IS GOING TO GO AWAY. WAITING FOR SOMETHING NEW DOWN THE ROAD AND AM WONDERING IF THESE LASTING SIDES WILL GO AWAY THEN?

LOU.