Leg pain?

i was just wondering if anyone else experiences pain other than in their pelvic area? i have this pain that runs down my tailbone to the back of my left leg. its so uncomfortable and makes me irritable all day long, and wakes me up all night long. is this because of my endo???

i have not been a member of this site for too long (probably only a week), but im saying goodbye already. i joined this site for some support and guidance…but no one has answered this simple question that i posted 5 days ago. i realize that some of u have had endo for a while, but then some of us are new to it and are scared and would appreciate some help. it seems like some of u were so quick to jump on Rachel and attack her when she had some opinions about endo that u thought were misleading. what about giving your opinion or answer to my question? … Goodbye ladies…

Hi Sandy,
This sounds like Sciatica or possibly Endo triggered Sciatica. Endo can grow
on Sciatic nerve & cause all the similar symptoms of Sciatica as caused by
herniated discs etc. Hope this is of help.
Regards
Geraldine

----- Original Message -----
From: “sandy1357” endometriosis-cpt6240@lists.careplace.com
To: geraldineosullivanhogan@eircom.net
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 6:06 AM
Subject: [endometriosis] leg pain???

I agree as well I’m seeing a chiropractor right now for that very reason - he seems to think he can help and I’m all for it
Best of Luck
Lori

GOSH endometriosis-cpt6240@lists.careplace.com wrote:

I suffer from leg pain and back pain, also from tingling in my legs. Have had all the tests run and no one sees why its happening. I even had an EMG doen and the nerves are all “fine”. I would bet you it is the Endo.

Yeppers, I’ve got the leg pain too. Pain running down the legs, usually just at night. No clue how to fix it, but I’m new at this diagnosis too.

Heck, what doesn’t hurt!

Ascending colon, chronic bladder pain, pain from gas or full bowels, periods, medications that make you nausiated, pain killers that make you useless, migrains from the pain killer, worries that your partner wants more kids and you won’t be able to provide, total and complete loss of sex drive because of the pain, depression from all of the above…

This really stinks.