Lets go for round two!

Well after many many closed doors I finally get to re-start my treatment, and you know what I am truly excited and thrilled to get the ball rolling again. I’m with great anticipation to see great results this time. Why is that you ask? Yeah I heard you ask! lol It’s because I have seen how God has had His hand in setting this whole new round of treatment up for me. To many this may sound crazy but if you saw it as I do from my eyes, the eyes of my heart and spirit as well as the ones on my face you would understand. Ya see i tried to restart my treatment 4 months ago . And at that time I was told I would have to go on a mega treatment of a shot and pill EVERYDAY for 18MONTHS . Now that definitly did not set well with in me. Especially since I’m co-infected with HIV. But for some " strange reason" that treatment ran into a brick wall. The meds were never ap0proved, I couldn’t reach the university that was in charge of all of this . So I never got to go on the treat ment. To this day they never once returned my numerous calls about getting their brutal regiment started. But now 4 months later by some true “miracle” my viral load went from 11 million down to latest lab work has 5,000. And that no glitch cause it was redone twice. And thats no meds . Now tell me is that amazing or what. My healthcare providers are stunned. So now my new HIV/HEP doc is able to put me back on my original tx and this time my viral load is already lower and my t-cells are aslo jump up ( which is good) to a point where I can actually lose some , which will happen during treatment, and still be ok. And to top it alll off I lost my job so that i dont have that added stress and I can still collect or go back on disability .

SOOOOOOO. to end this wonderful delemia, I am so excited to see what else God has in store for me. And I have no doubt that as he spoke to me in a whisper " My child, I’m not done with you yet."Whatever the outcome it will be a blessing to rejoice over!

Lassie~
You are such an upbeat LIGHT and I am sending you wonderful hugs and loads of smiles and prayers to help ya along the way. I can’t wait to hear how wonderful it all turns out ~

Yes! Yes!! I’m believing with you. I have a prayer list of eleven names that I have put together from here at Careplace. I will increase that to twelve by adding you, riverlassie. I know that the names are not necessairily the real name, but I believe God knows who each one is.
Just because my lab results did not show that I had cleared the virus does not stop me from believing that I am alright. Just because the doctors are not looking at the possibility of me going for a second round of treatments, does not make me think that it’s all over for me. Instead, it gives me more reason to trust in God for His care. I know that He touched me and I am really feeling much better. I just wouldn’t doubt that God may have already touched you. We wonder why His ways are hard for us to understand but I have no doubt that His ways are best. May God bless you and may you get the kind of reports that will verify God’s awesome power at work in you.
Lowell