Lets pick a date to send letters to Oprah

Lets pick a date to send these letters. I think it should be some time next month so we all have time to get it together and so I can tell others when to send in enough time. what do you guys think?

hugs danelle

When is the letter due?
On Sep 21, 2007, at 10:09 PM, mamolie wrote:

I'll write a letter too!Tell me when!

Quote by Margaret Mead anthropoligist (1901 to 1978)

iF WE ARE TO ACHIEVE A RICHER CULTURE, RICH IN CONTRASTING VALUES, WE MUST RECOGNIZE THE WHOLE GAMUT OF HUMAN POTENTIALITIES. WE MUST WEAVE A SOCIAL FABRIC IN WHICH EACH DIVERSE HUMAN GIFT WILL FIND A FITTING PLACE. NEVER DOUBT THAT A SMALL GROUP OF THOUGHTFUL, COMMITTED PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. INDEED, IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT EVER HAS.

WHO ELSE IS IN, I WILL BE READY. HUGS MAMOLIE

i already have written one and sent it. I think every single person needs to do it asap.

I have chosen to send mine October 10Th. There are other people wanting to send letters that are not in this group but want to support our cause. I have picked this date so everyone could be informed when to send without having to rush the letters. Maybe if you can resend yours on this day as well.
Hugs
Danelle

hopetoday npd-cpt5990@lists.careplace.com wrote:

I am in for oct 10th. hugs mamolie

Should we show each other the letters or just send them?
On Sep 22, 2007, at 1:50 PM, mamolie wrote:

If you want us to look it over… no problem. I know I need someone to read over mine when I’m done…lol

bup npd-cpt5990@lists.careplace.com wrote:

Hopetoday, I already sent Oprah an e-mail about 2 months ago. We need to let others know that NPD is serious. God Bless, Mommababy 4

I will read any ones letters before you send if you want!

I may send a second letter too!!!