Lichen Sclerosis Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Lichen Sclerosis. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

hi there, i work with the careplace team. i think careplace is awesome. i hope it will really help people to share, support eachother and learn. we can all use support and understanding and it is so important for all of us who have experienced difficulties to have a safe and informative forum in which to do so. thanks for visiting - it is really rewarding for all of us to see people reaching out to eachother - it is what careplace is all about.

Life is about health, family and friends, but sometimes its hard to keep focus on what is most important

Founder of the TransGlobal Health Community Center at http://transglobalhealth.com

i think i have lichen sclerosus.

i was diagnosed with this condition and i want to learn more about it.

Anyone with the condition, any ideas to help with pain, itiching, burning.

Hi
I’m intersted in communicating with other people with this condition.
Thanks
Theresa

I was recently diagnosed with lichen sclerosis and just want to know more.

I just learned that I have Lichen Sclerosus - I am confused and there is not a whole lot of information on the web (as far as I have looked) - Everything I look at seems to be the same info copied and pasted. Looking for anything new. I am only 33yrs old and don’t really understand how or why.

I have Lichen Sclerosis and need some info from someone who is having the same symptoms as me. the Doctor doesn’t know what to try next.

I have just found out that I have LS.

I have been suffering from this condition since 2004. I was originally diagnosed with a Yeast Infection. When this kept returning I requested a biopsy be taken in 2006. They discovered I have Lichen Sclerosis. I am now on a combination of a doctor prescribed mixture. I mix Protopic and Fluocinonide ointments and apply at night. Externally things are pretty good but internally it is still a mess. Has anyone been going through this and had some type of success? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I am interested in the best care I can have for lichen sclerosis. Reading about other people’s successes is very helpful.

Hi, I am new to this site and to this group. I don’t see that many have posted for a while, so I hope it is still an active group. I am waiting to get into the dr. to get a definate diagnosis of LS, however all symptoms point in that direction. I am looking for support and help with information on this disorder and hope I may be able to find it here.

Hi, I was diagnosed with LS last year and also rare squamous cells on my vulva. I am looking for more information about this condition.

I live in the northeast and suffer from seasonal depression. I basically hibernate from november until april. Besides moving, I’d really like to talk to people about how they’ve conquered their depression. I’m a really cynical person and depression has got me beat :confused: