Limbs/bone soreness and Dercums? 50 yr sufferer

Does anyone else have soreness in their bones and joints? Is this related to dercums disease?

I am simply trying to find out about this condition which I have had since I was young . I am 63yrs old now and am aware of this since my teens yet only diagnosed at around 50yrs old.

Thanks

Dear Margaret,

I know this pain very well. I too am 66 and have had dercums starting in my early twenties. There were times I thought I had bone cancer there was so much pain. It is related to dercums, since there is a constant inflamation in your body. Read up on all you can find, start with lipomadoc.org, MDJunction, Dercum Society etc.

With best wishes,

Kattamaki

I am trying to get a hang of DD’s, although I think it’s got a hold on me lol, not. I have had FML for 35 yrs., no big deal, right? That is until Feb. 2011 when DD’s 1st started for me, the 1st episode lasted 3 mos(meaning constant pain).

Sorry Margaret, … got off track, plus trying to give a little background. Yes I tend to get leg pain, esp. lower legs. Also problems w/ elbows leading to forearm pain & decreased use of my hands, due to elbow/arm pain(not sure if that’s what you mean…arms) Doc said tennis elbow,(tendonitis) ha,ha nothing like that going on here. He said to pay attention to any repetative movement causing pain & to cut back. This applies to the joints. Not sure about bone pain only.