Lipodissolve as a treatment

I recently read an article on lipodissolve as a new non-invasive technique for removing unwanted fat. I wondered if anyone knows of any sucess for removing dercums fat using this method as I know there have been success using the normal liposuction.
I am looking into this because I recently had a biopsy of one of my lumps which the surgeon says is not a true lipoma but more like abnormal fat (I thought that was the definition of a lipoma?) I guess that maybe what he was looking at may have been diffuse? so excising them is not going to be an option as he only took a small piece and it was really tough to dissect and it bruised the whole of my upper arm.

any info would be gratefully accepted
Susan x

This has been discussed on other sites quite alot. the general consensus was it doesn’t work for us and it is dangerous. I know it is being banned in my state.

yes on another site someone described her experience and I sure dont want a bunch of needles in my skin - anywhere…The nurses already think I am a big baby when they take my blood pressure and I start crying…i just say wish they never have to find out exactly how it feels for me…and glad they take blood from the only part of my arm that doesnt have a lump in it…