Lotions to help

My 7 month old has had eczema since birth. What creams could I try to alleviate his symptoms (blotchy, red, and sometimes very itchy skin on most of his body)? I’m hoping to limit use of steroids if possible.

I'm trying one with beeswax and natural oils in it- my daughter flares to any petroleum based products like aquaphor, eucerin - so have very little choice. Theres a good one on this site I frequent www.katuri.com but I'm sure any natural cream with beeswax will be very helpful.

They do have a eczema product that was beneficial in stopping steroids for her, but I've shared with a few people but not everyone had such a lot of relief- if its somehting you'd think about- its 100% natural and they have various samples to try. 

I HAVE TRIED EUCRIN FOR ME AND IT DOES NOT HELP AT ALL BUT IT MAY DEPEND ON THE SEVERITY OF THE EZCEMA ALSO… IT ALSO LEAVES YOUR HANDS AND FEET OR ANY PARTS OF THE BODY GREASY AFTERWARDS… MAKES ME NOT WANT TO USE DURING THE DAYTIME…

Hi, I’m new to CarePlace ,but willing to offer a suggestion. Try Eucerin Calming Creme. It is appropriate for children as well. I’ve tried it and it does sooth the skin. Not a cure though !
The best thing I have used to calm down a flare up is green tea. I let the tea dry on the skin and it is very cooling. I have noticed it beginning to dry up. Not sure about the use on a child skin. A simple tea bag in a small amount of water. Place tea bag on the affected area in a washing method and let it dry. Hope it works !

I’ve tried something called Mazon cream and soap, it seems to help.