Lyme disease Member Introductions

Have come to Lyme disease from Postpartum depression via Adrenal Fatigue and Bipolar Disorder. Am hoping I’ve finally come to the root of the problem!

advanced late stage lyme disease, ehrlichiosis

Interested in lyme disease cases in quakertown area, doing a community assessment paper for school.

well hello there im curious to find out about lyme disease
or atleast the symptoms

I suffered from this mysterious disease for several years. My 16 year old daughter has had it since she was 5 years olds. I am very interested in the lastest developments.

Hi, I have Lyme Disease, erlichia, babesia and whatever else that stupid tick gave to me. I am 43, live in New Hampshire and have three kids.
I have been sick for 4 years in August. It all happened around the time when my father was in the last stages of colon cancer and my husband was thinking of leaving me. He did so three weeks after Dad passed…The past month I have felt pretty good, not sure why. I have tried oral abx, iv abx and now I am on anti-malarial medications and some of Dr. Zhang’s products. Perhaps a combo of all has me feeling ok? Not sure. I could do without the “sweats”…day, night…whenever, it is very uncomfortable and inconvenient! I know it’s not “the change” cuz I have been checked for that also. Thanks for listening!

I have been fighting lyme disease for over a year now. Blood came back normal, lesions on brain.

I am in treatment for lyme disease now for 9 months and was infected 14 months prior to diagnosis. I am also treating babesia as well.

Hi,
I’m a new member to this group. I have had Lyme Disease since I’ve been 19 years old, but it has been dormant since 2003 when it came out with a Vengeance. Unknown to me at that time, this is what I had, it took 4 years and 200 + doctors to figure out what exactly was going on. I’ve been on IV Meds since August of 2007 and I was doing really good until these last 3 months or so. My LLMD now believes that I may have 2 Co-Infections along with my Chronic-Neuro Lyme Disease. It’s been a long tough road for my family and me, but we are surviving. Anybody is welcome to check out my profile & read my story, MnLymeMom. I will warn you it’s a long one!!

Just remember don’t give up and we are always here for you!

MnLymeMom

hi there, i work with the careplace team. i think careplace is awesome. i hope it will really help people to share, support eachother and learn. we can all use support and understanding and it is so important for all of us who have experienced difficulties to have a safe and informative forum in which to do so. thanks for visiting - it is really rewarding for all of us to see people reaching out to eachother - it is what careplace is all about.