Make your program work for you

so my on going issuse has really been if I can stay in a relationship with a normy.We;; I put myself thru hell and it sucked.I had to learn a important message the hard way.I went into AA haveing faith in my group cause thats all i could do.But as i gain more in sobriety i have learned to trust other as well as myself.But I still try to make other make decisons for me because I dont have alot of faith in myself compleatly.So I asked can I continue my lond term pelationship with a normy.I was shocked when I was told but not directly no no no.So iseconded guessed my gut.After a week of this icky feeling I told my spondser and she set me back on track.Now thatIm sober I really need to learn to trust my gut…my guts not drunk and it is normaly on track.Take what you want from other and learn to trust youself.

weel its been six months for me and i have done so much second guessing .But know that I learning to trust me again it really makes life easier.but in the beging i put faith in my group.They knewsomthing and were doing somthig right cause they were still sober.But you know what works for them is not always work for me.So now the lesson i’ve learned is take what you want at the time and leave the rest.And not feel guilty.Thats why and when you learn to make this program work for you that benifit you.what every it take.No guilt No shame.This is a program that is trial by fire.