Maybe my ex, a doctor, is a murderer

after i left my ex i researched bipolar which she admitted to “once having”, it didn’t fit, so i dug deeper and found NPD fit her actions very well. the trouble is she is a brilliant girl, a PhD philosophy of Science and medical doctor working ER in a senior capacity. I believe she was giving me hints that she had killed a guy in hospital by changing the dose and drug for the very minor surgery he was in for, not even in her area of the hospital. it was blamed on nurses error and never investigated.
he was a past lover of hers many years ago. my work is television and editing where i regularly wade through miles of footage, put sense to many disparate images or sounds and make a program from these and as this relationship progressed with her i began to see this more and more as a possibility and probably not a single event. then she started drugging me with something the evening glass of wine until during the day i was stumbling like a drunk. I left her and this immediately improved.
she will not go to a psych as she is “smarter than them” and says she can recover herself, i think this is ludicrous, but is a symptom of NPD i believe. I have compiled my notes and showed them to several psych friends and they agree its well possible but noone can suggest what to do now.
i got away, but what about the next guy!

Dear SoiLeftHer,

You might want to light a candle to be alive. People (especially the women) give these little clues as to their past "accomplishments". And to them, taking out someone who once disrespected them is quite a coo to them. Sick people, but unfortuately its true. She was bragging to you. And at the same time warning you. And as soon as you got out of line she started drugging you!

I tricked my NPD into going to the therapist. You know, "to fix me" because I was the problem in the relationship. He went 4 times with me. After the therapist started questioning him about his shortcomings in the relatonship, he refused to go any longer. But that was just long enough for the therapist to know what was going on. I went to the 5th session, and was informed that he is full blown NPD. Yes, I had issues, but mine could be fixed, his couldnt, thats what the therapist told me. He gave me some books to read, without his knowing. Told me not to inform him of what I know because he said, it only teaches them to hide it from other professional. No contact saved me all the way. Good luck!