Meal planning

I was diagnosed in the fall of 2003. I work full time and have three children. My daughter has become vegetarian (though she still eats fish and seafood) and my older son is on a very rigid Low Fat kick. My husband is on coumadin and has high cholesterol and my younger son is in the middle of puberty and is very involved in sports and is hungry all the time and mostly wants to eat meat and noodles but won’t eat most of the gluten free ones. Can anyone help me brainstorm a few meals that we can all sit down and eat together.

How about vegetarian chili? Or rice and beans with some sausage on the side to mix in for the non vegans. Speghetti will always work, just don’t mention you’re using rice noodles. Quinoa is great to make. The box Ancient Harvest has a pamplet of quinoa vegetarian dishes including quinoa lasagna that would work real well. Gluten free vegetarian pizza and wings is good. Put the wings on a pan and cook for 1 hour at 400. Meanwhile, take 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce and 1/3 cup melted butter and mix together (recipe is on the back of the Franks hot sauce which is gf) When the wings are done, put them in the butter. hot sauce mixture. Make a big salad and everyone will be happy.