Medication for sweating

According to my internist Robinul is the best med. for sweating to take for us with DD. I am considering it this summer. I have more problems when the humidity gets higher. I also have bouts of sweating when I am at the grocery store. Its so embarrassing! let me know if anyone tries it. thanks, hugs to all, stonel

Hi Stone, thanks for the hug. hey I wanted to ask you about your sweating, do you have night sweats at all? I wake up nearly every night soaked and I have the fan on and the AC. I also sweat most of the time like now typing, it doesn’t take much., Anyone else have night sweats and yes, several days ago i started having pain and swelling in my right index finger and knuckle…any ideas? Hurts like mad…LadyMary

Yes I have extreme sweationg…This past winter I ran wet with sweat while it was below freezing outside…I got sick because of it…I have no problem getting hot…its cooling down that is hard…I wake up at night yelling hot,hot…or so my husband says…

Sweating is a big problem for all of us it seams. I never seem to be able to avoid it. It is embarrasing, when my head sweats it drives me crazy. But the worst is when my clothes get all wet.

My daughter is getting married in September and its gonig to be an outside wedding in the middle of the afternoon. I am having a hard time deciding on what to wear. I am scared to death I will be soaking wet when it comes time to take photos. Don’t know what I can do to avoid it. Living in South Texas sweating is unavoidable. Its always hot and very humid.

Hugs,
Brennie

Brennie,

Be sure to carry a little portable fan in your purse to the wedding. It helps!

Hugs,
Pamela

Good idea I will do that!

I suffer sweating too, my hubby laughs at me, I cant sleep with the quilt on i have to fling it off, he calls it my wall…lol

its embarrassing most times especially when its dripping off my forehead. I dont think there is much we can do about it.

geordielass