Medication

How do you deal with pain without taking medication? Have you found anything that is natural?

HI
IF YOU WANT A NATURAL MEDICINE TO CONTROL PAIN THAT WORKS TRY CANNABIS OR IF
YOU CAN GET IT FROM YOUR GP SATIVEX SPRAY .

How do I get my email address removed from this web site ? Thank you

************************************** See what’s free at http://www.aol.com.

I remove pressure on the nervous system, which in turn allows the body to do
it’s job; heal.

The vast majority of my patients are out of pain in about 2 weeks.

Please check out upcspine.com

Dr. Kevin Smith

On 6/19/07, AEP chronicpain-cpt4545@lists.careplace.com wrote:

How do I get my name removed from this ridiculous place?

I went thru natural childbirth and that stuff they taught in class was B.S. Pain is Pain nothing but pain meds can get u enough relive to deal with it. I am in chronic pain 24/ 7. My pain meds brings my level down to about a 4 sometimes if the weather is good.

I have been using reliv it is a patented food supplement and it has really helped.I have tried other supplements but nothing helped until reliv, I still have pain most of the time but it is alot less and I have been able to cut way back on my pain meds and I also am not falling asleep all the time…themommie

hi…

have you tried any of the “focused meditation” for pain control methods… that are taught at “pain management centers”… as an “alternative” to “prescriptive medication”???

that’s where… you “visualize the area of pain”… as, “anything from an erupting volcano”, to a “burning flame”…

and, if it’s the “volcano” image… try to “get it to stop erupting”… and, imagine, a blue, pastoral sky… filled with “clouds”… from which, “snow flakes” are softly falling/floating…

and, as the “snow” falls… it “covers the volcano’s cone” with a “blanket of snow and ice”…

if it’s the “burning flame”… imagine, “turning the burning flame”… into, a “snowball”…

then, visualize the snowball “breaking in half”… and, “traveling down your arms” to your “finger tips”… and “down your legs”… and, “pooling around your ankles”… as it continues to “melt”… and, the “individual drops of water”… creating a “lake”… around your ankles…

with the “end result”… that, “the pain is gone”!!!

remember to breathe through both your nose and mouth… while you do this…

in… through your nose… and, out… through your mouth…

do either of these “focused visualizations”… for, no more that five minutes… then, on a scale of 10 to 1… rate the “difference” in the “amount of pain”… that’s still left…

also, don’t try to “reach zero”… a two to three point change… from the “original” level of pain… when you started… is sufficient!!!

here’s hoping that some of that helps you…

namaste,

zed null