Meds whats yours

one year ago diaqnoised bp1 meds were 600mg tegrotol pm wellbutrin 300mg twice a day serequel 25 mg as needed now wellbutrin 450mg am flaxseed oil 1000mg and pm 200mg tegrotol 25mg abilify .5 requip for rls feeling good most days

thank you for your inspiring comments iam not a saint but i do love my wife for sticking by me through all of this i the last year i can only hope that your husband will see things in a different light what if it was him with bp it was hard at first to get my wife to understand but she had a girlfriend with bp that made it easier for her to understand but she was off meds so my wife thought i didn’t need them either but i knew i did so please stay on your meds at least until your life gets better and it will just hang in there i’v been wanting to try cymbalta does it work well for you does it help with pain like they say good luck and take care fergie

Hey there,
yes, cymbalta works for pain. Some people have used it for fybromayalga, etc. I don’t think my husband will come around. I’ve prayed for it, but the paperwork on the divorce is in the courts. He has an attorney & his family is backing him I believe. My fault for thinking I didn’t need meds. I am as close to stable as I think I will ever be right now. I worry excessively about the future, but I can’t say I’m depressed. The cymbalta works on that!
Lori