Meniere Disease Member Introductions

I ‘ve had meneres’ since 1987 and always looking and trying to fine out how other people cope.

A friend has Meniere’s; I want alternative therapies to help with her symptoms.

Family member exibiting symptons. Unable to get a diagnosis.

i have had menaire’s for 20 years. it never goes away for good. i get dizzy all the time. its hard for me to travel. because i may get an attack.

I am new with it. I have had it for years. I need to learn how to live with this. There is no cure. there is no pill that you can take.

I have been living with the disease for three years and have it in both ears. I had to retire early and constantly have to fight depression as well as the disease.

I’m Sara, 21, currently being evaluated for Meniere’s. I’m also living with a brain arteriovenous malformation and had my first stroke when I was 19.

Hi there my name is Sergio, and I was diagnose with Menieres back in December of 2005. Hoping this will help me to cope with this awful desease…

I live in the northeast and suffer from seasonal depression. I basically hibernate from november until april. Besides moving, I’d really like to talk to people about how they’ve conquered their depression. I’m a really cynical person and depression has got me beat :confused: