Meniere Disease Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Meniere Disease. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

hi there, i work with the careplace team. i think careplace is awesome. i hope it will really help people to share, support eachother and learn. we can all use support and understanding and it is so important for all of us who have experienced difficulties to have a safe and informative forum in which to do so. thanks for visiting - it is really rewarding for all of us to see people reaching out to eachother - it is what careplace is all about.

Life is about health, family and friends, but sometimes its hard to keep focus on what is most important

Founder of the TransGlobal Health Community Center at http://transglobalhealth.com

56 year old male, is presently being evaluated for meniere disease. Had 3 vertigo attacks since December, and ant to find out as much as I could

56 year old male, is presently being evaluated for meniere disease. Had 3 vertigo attacks since December, and ant to find out as much as I could

I have been diagnosed with menieres disease in 1999 but am coping very well. I have weaned myself off the meds as I prefer using homeopathy remedies. I am from South Africa and a Baha’i

I was diagnosed with Meneries approx: 1 year ago although I have had the symptoms for many years before that.

I have been suffering for 5 years now, and whilst I cope with it and enjoy myself now because I want to treasure the years before I am totally deaf, the first bit is frightening and I want to help others

I’ve been living with meniere’s for over 5 years and was hoping to find someone who has been treated sucessfully, and could be able to inlighten me on some treatment.

Hi, living with Meniere’s Disease can be challenging. I am looking for other people with this condition and share our feelings about this condition but also about other aspects of life.

I am so sick with meniere’s and nothing has helped. I feel like I am losing my mind!

Im looing to connect with others living with menieres to see what helps.

I’ve been suffering with dizziness for 27 years and was recently diagnosed with Meniere’s although i think it may be Migrane Associated Vertigo I go back t the Dr. on the 20th. I belong to another forum but just looking for people to talk to.

I would like to know if any of you have been on a low sodium diet because you have Meniere’s Disease. If so, has it helped with your vertigo? How long were you on the low sodium diet before you got another vertigo attack? How long have you been without a vertigo attack? I have been on a low sodium (1500 mg. or less per day) for over two weeks now. Also, no smoking, caffine, sugar, or alcohol. So far so good for me. I am hoping to control this vertigo with this low sodium diet. Please tell me your experiences. Thank you.

Hi my name is beej i was diagnosed with Meniere’s disease in the summer of 2004. My symptoms began on Father’s day of that year and my life has not been the same since.

I would like to know of a support group in my area. I have suffered with this condition for approximately 34 years. It is progressively getting worse.

My wife has meniere’s disease and migraine headaches and would like to know if anyone with these two things has found anything to help with one or both.

I have just been told that I may have Meniere’s disease and would like to read about other people’s experiences.

HI, I was just diagnosed with bilateral meniere’s disease. I’m young and concerned. Curious if anyone survives this intact.