Mental Health Rights

Hi.can anyone help me out there.I live in the uk.
I had been seeing a psychologist for family problems since last year,my psychologist was due to retire in the spring.In February i suffered a hypomanic episode according to my psychologist,while in the session she said i needed to be on Meds and spoke to a psychiatristrist,the next day my gp gave me a prescription for Chlorpromazine 50mg 3x day,this was way to much for me,so i went to my gp and was turned away,i tried to speak to the psychiatric nurse to no avail in desperation my husband phoned the hospital and was turned away.My psychologist tried to speak to someone in psychiatry to no avail.
Eventually i had an appointment at psychiatry and was sent away with Risperdal a months worth,this disagreed with me,three weeks later i had to see the Senior house officer at my local surgery,i told him i felt suicidal and the voices were getting me down,he didin’t believe me and sent me to my gp.I have seen my gp 3 times and he doesn’t believe me,except he upped my dose and has sent an e-mail to my supposed psychiatrist who i have never met!!!
I have to see my gp next week,i really don’t want to take any more meds as i have no real support in place and nobody believes i am suicidal.
My husband wants me in the hospital to be monitored,but nobody believes him!!!

Can anyone out there help,my husband feels if i stop the meds i will have a relapse,also how long is long enough to be diagnosed,my problems have been ongoing for three years!!

is there any advocacy service around your area for people with mental issues so that you can have your say, this may help in getting your issue across to the authoritys at the hospital , and help lessen the aneixty that you are feeling at present. lam a voluntanteer advocate where i live, if i can get you any xtra information please message me - fizzy

There is no advocacy support near me,i did speak to Bipolar Scotland who thought my case was manhandled,their advice was to phone the hospital and speak to my psychiatrist and say how bad i feel,i don’t want to do that as i feel my gp could have admitted me yesterday and he didn’t do that.
I am confused as to what my illness is,all i know is that i had a hypomanic episode in February.I hope that entitiles me to use this forum.
Thanks for posting.x

i hope you keep in touch, and get your issue sorted asap may be the suggestion given might be the correct route to follow if you feel it is if there is any info you want or whatever feel free to message dont go through all this alone - fizzy