Migraine Headaches Member Introductions

I am karina from the Philippines. I have a suspicion my son has cri du chat. however, it remains a suspicion until a test could be conducted, which is not available here in the Phils. once, we tried, but my hubby and i were requested to send the blood samples abroad.

anyways, i am not making myself exclusive to cri du chat, knowing other illness or disease would be an advantage to me and my family.

i hope everyone will be as friendly as the cri du chat support group…hehe

keep in touch, everyone.

I m a Distant Pranic Healer, Distant Energy Scanner and Pranic Psychotherapist.
I treat all kinds of physical, mental and emotional disorders without meds, without touch. without pain and without presence.
I remove coronary blockage, brain tumor and stones etc, sucessfully.
I m director to “Depollutionize Yourself & Be Transformed” program in which the entire human system is made free from all kinds of toxins, pollutants and waste materials without any effort with the help[ of latest breakthroughs like "Depollutionizing Chamber"
I conduct depollutionizing camps, worldwide, at the request of any group or organization for general mass.

hello i was in a car wreck in jan2007 i have had a low grade headache since but 8 1/2 weeks ago it has got unbearable went to hospital had a mri and they tild me i had ess are ther any help for it

Hi, I had Susac Syndrome since Dec 2001 and I have a few questions to ask susac’s. But I can’t get any good answers from them b/c of all the crap from that site. I have a lot of problems walking I was walking fine and then I gone down hill went to a walker and then a cane then they were saying that they would get off of it but it did not work out that way.
I want to be connect with any one that can help me out.
xoxo
Blessing
Linda Faye Hamilton

My doctor discussed this the other day and I want to learn all I can concernig same, as I may have it.

my blood pressure increases in the night. Does anyone have the same condition. I do not take blood pressure pills because during the day my blood is normal 110/70. I have problems with flourscent lights they give my migraines.

Hi! My 8 yr old son was diagnosed as severely imparred at age 3 with Apraxia. Since then he has been given a total of 9 seperate diagnoses. Although apraxia was his first, most devistating dx, we have gotten Travis to a point where no one knows there was ever a problem.
Travis has so many issues that are “layered” over each other, we don’t know which issue to address. I can’t complain though because most children with issues are in worse shape.
I’m happy to see the web site is still here. The origional apraxia chat got me through some of the worst times of my life. The biggest thing I learned from the “chat” was to “educate the people that are worth educating and forget the rest” No matter who I have dealt with in my own family, there is a level of denial that I like to refer to as “LIVING IN EGYPT” (they are living on de Nile). It has taken years for my family to even admit that my son is not like the other kids. I have found a family in the handicapped community and a support that I didn’t have before. The only true understanding you will find is in people who have walked in your shoes.
thank you for inviting me to this special place!!

I want to learn more about post-operative stuff. I had surgery 3.20.07 and am back at work but dealing with life is hard!

Hello, my name is suzzanna and I have a problem with depression and I live alone and don’t have many friends that come and see me unless they want something from me. I am in need of people that can discuss this problem with because my so called friends don’t have the time and the effort to discuss my problems with me and when a bout of depression comes on me I can’t call the doctor because he usually isn’t in his office. I would just like to join a chat line that has people there that have the same problem that I have or simalar problems that I can chat with. I know for sure that just talking with someone will help tremendously because I have seen many professional people in my life and have learned that talking to people with the same problems or maybe not the same problem but just being depressed, that it helps just to talk to some one that will listen and in return I will listen to them. So if there is anyone out there that can help me please speak up and I will be there for you also.
Thank You, Suzzanna

I am a PC whipple survivor of almost 3 years. My mom and her sister both passed from PC and I have an Uncle that has also had the whipple 3 years this month. I am in the study at JHH in Maryland and I live in Florida. I would like to find out ways to help with awareness.

I am a mom and grandmother and so far my kids and grandchild have not had problems, but neither did I until I was in my 40’s. I am HLA-B27 positive and do not know which parent is positive. I also do not know if either of my children are positive.

I am in the education field and need the use of my eyes!!!

I first had an Iritis attack in 1999 while at work. I had a huge water pocket appear on my eye and pain like I couldn’t believe. In 2000, I seemed to have the attacks more than not having them. I was almost constantly using the pred forte drops and had to take steroid pills a couple of times (two packs straight through before relief) They were threatening injections in the eye.

A couple of years later, I saw information from some discussion groups and learned about people who seemed to have milk and milk products seem to trigger the attacks. I started avoiding milk and now have an occasional attack, but it usually always happens when I decided that something such as ice cream is worth the risk. I also eat cherries, celery and other anti inflammatory foods to try to avoid the attacks (especially when I get that taletell ache in the eyebrow bone). I have been attack free for 1 year and 1 month now, though I have had several times that I either had the eyebrow thing or the eye start turning red or getting the ‘blister’ on it. I usually hit the cherries and treat milk like poison and get it cleared up without the meds. Med free for over a year is great for me!!! It is well worth the sacrifice of the milk and milk products. I swear by it and though I get my weak moments and eat ice cream, I use soy for all my other milk needs (even yogurt) and often get the frozen soy bars instead of ice cream.

Hi, I have a 14 year old daughter that has JRA. She takes medication but she seems to be in pain All the time. What all can I try to make her life more pain free?

Well I am only 14 but have had alot of trouble with Celiac. My parents don’t understand the pain. I can’t gain weight and my parents who aren’t celiac don’t know its hard to gain weight therefor I get yelled at tons.

Well I am only 14 but have had alot of trouble with Celiac. My parents don’t understand the pain. I can’t gain weight and my parents who aren’t celiac don’t know its hard to gain weight therefor I get yelled at tons.

Hi I have been diagnose with SCA in Feb 2007. I’m not sure this is related or not, but I have had a mild headache for the last 2 weeks now (not usual), that has turned into a migrane and has put me out of work for 2 days now. I’m taking Tylano, lots of water, eating allot and sleeping allot in a dark room. Any other suggestions?

My 16 yro son has been diagnosed with ADPKD, we are trying to learn as much as possible about this disease

My name is Mandi my dad was diagnosed with PC 2 days after Easter this year…they said it was inoperableat this time due to being wrapped around the main vein in the liver he started chemo 3 weeks ago and now is going thru radiation, on Monday he will recieve his pump and then will be getting chemo and radiation 5 days a week for 5 weeks then 3 more weeks just chemo then back for another CT scan.

I am a 40 yo that was diagnosed with Arnold Chiari Malformation and have not had very good support nor answers to questions because i have no insurance

I have tourettes and would like to others who have it as well that I can connect with.

I was diagnosed with SLE many years ago. I have lived with Arthritis since I was 7. I am 35 years old and I have 2 children. I am married. I have kidney disease, CHF, Sjogrens, Crohn’s and Raynaud’s disease, to name a few. I want to learn more about how patients are being treated. I want to be able to help others with any questions that they might have.