Migraine Headaches Member Introductions

my name is brittany and im 17. i have been experiencing stomache pains for many years. it wasent until about 2 and a half years ago they found out i had endometriosis. i had a surgical procedure the day after christmas of last year and still have endrometriosis. im now recieving lupron depot shots and am hoping to get rid of this painful disorder. im hoping to find people with endometrisos like me to talk to about it with.

neck problems and headache (verebal artery) i would like to connect with someone that knows more about this as I just got dignoised with this and had alot of tests ordered like MRA , doppler us test for ocalsion on v.a. and bonescan but the doctor dont tell me much until I taake the test what are they looking for? I know my head hurts alot and the left side of my neck I have had 2 strokes maybe someone can help me understand?

cause i suffer with depression and i dont have a dr or insurance to seek medical care for it, i would like to meet people who understands what i’m going through so they can encourage me with this

I am also a victim of head trauma and the doctor put me on Topamax, which has made my headaches much less frquent. Unfortunatley, the payoff is that it does affect my word-finding ability. They call topamax the California drug because it makes you skinny and stupid. It doesn’t really make you stupid, it does affect finding he right word which makes me feel stupid sometimes. But, Id rather be stupid on topamax than narcotics, or rolling in pain and disabled by pain
Jill

I have just been diagnosed and want to find information resources and also ask questions of those who have more information on this than I do.

I have systemic Lupus

Hi I have 2 friends who are achondroplastic dwarfs and I am just looking for friends all over the world…

Wuts good, this is Nicole Miles I’m a 23yrs old African American Women who lives in Delaware. Unfortunately I have severe form of O.I. I use a power wheelchair to get me to and from, whether it’s to go to work, or to the mall basically where ever I travel I have to use my wheelchair at all times because I can not walk. I am joining this group to meet others that live a similar life as mine. I really need to speak with someone that can understand where I’m coming from, Far as being black with this disease, being young with this disease, dealing with this condition on a day to day basis PERIOD! And I believe that this I.O. community could help me make friends and assist with all those areas I just mention.

I have battled with it my entire life and an married to a bi-polar

I was diagnosed with RAD in 2006 after being exposed to an aromatherapy substance in my work area by a careless teacher’s assistant promoting her second job. I now have a mild pulmonary dysfunction (which I did not have in the beginning). My condition is very unusual. I now have been diagnosed as having anaphylaxis to the same the aromatherapy product and any form of mango or apricot products or the fruits themselves. This being strange for I have never had any reaction to mango or apricot before the day I was exposed to this product (mango and apricot kennel oil are two main ingredients in the product). Now I am living in fear of going to public places.

well i’m interested in knowing more about AoCC… when i was 38 weeks pregnant of my 2nd child ( a boy ) i had an ultrasound done at the hosp and it seemed like a cyst on my baby’s head but they couldn’t tell me what it was… when my baby was born i told the Dr i wanted to make sure what was it on my baby’s head, he took a sonogram on his head but still wasn’t sure what was it exactly, he decided to do a catscan and told me agenesis of corpus callosum was found!

I’m a 40-year-old woman with SjS. I want to share my experiences with other SjS sufferers.

I am a 35 yr old mother of 2. I was having severe headaches and vision problems in 1996 and saw 85 neurologists in the next 10 mo. My vision was getting progressively worse and was finally referred to a neuroopthomologist who sent me to Chicago Institute of Neurosurgery and Neuroresearch. By this time my optic nerves were bleeding into my eyes and I could not see. The drs at CINN finally placed a lumbar shunt to releave some of the pressure in 1997. Three months later I had to have a shunt revision and was doing well with returned vision for almost 9 years. This past year was another story. My lumbar shunt became blocked and my symptoms returned. I had a lumbar shunt revision that should have helped. My CSF pressure was so high that I actually had CSF leaking out of all of my incision sites. So much CSF was leaking out that it would soak my clothes and bedding. I had 2 more unsuccessful revisions in the next 2 months and finally had to have the shunt removed and placed in my brain. After 2 brain surgeries, I have been recovering and am feeling much better. I wish I knew about this site before my surgeries. I could have used a chat or two with others who knew what I was going through. God bless all of you. Keep your faith.

I was diagnosed with EoGastro about 3 years ago. Would always like new information and to talk to others who have the same illness. I also have lupus, fibro., CNS vasculitis, and EOG.

i have been dxd with it since 1986

I want to find other’s who have experience with Hashimoto’s Encephalophy.

I have had HAE since I was 17 & at 39 have just got a doctor to do the testing to make sure. So many health issues I can’t even believe, but taking it one day at a time. I only wish Doctors were better educated on rare diseases so they wouldn’t make us feel crazy. i fought to get food Allergy tested and am allergic to beef, corn, eggs, and milk. Eliminating these items for a year now has helped a lot when it comes to my stomach problems, but they are still there. i also have 2 small lung nodules found on an ER visit (CAT scan) in Dec 2006. Now on a long jurney of testing since I have to go to a Rheum. doc, enviornmental allergy testing, insomnia, migraine headaches, possible cancer from test levels when they ran the HAE blood work. It is all real scary and so many things are not for sure. The worst part is I have 3 children and a wonderful husband that suffer secon hand when I suffer and am laid up. Not fun. I cherish everyday I’m not down throwing up or feeling sick, swollen, etc… I keep hanging on!!! Smilez:)

because I have had two RTC surgeries and one of the shoulders is giving me bad pain this very night.

Had melanoma 10 years ago, but never seem to be free of it, even though I am supposed to be. Cat scans are always coming up with new spots to be investigated.

im brittany and i want to learn more about Crystic Fibrosis because my bff has it.