Migraine Headaches Member Introductions

Hi I’m Barry I live in the south Cost of the UK nun less “Brighton”,
I was diagnosed when I was 38 with 47xxy & Osteoporoses & some years later diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria & paraphilia i.e. 1, I get confused to witch gender I’m suppose to be lol & 2 I cross-dress & love every mint of it hasten to say I’m a very open minded person & in no way am I afraid to discuses anyone of the issues surround my life as I firmly believe if you are to overcome a problem you must face your daemons head on or they will drag you down with them,
Yes we all have our low moments & sometimes feel the worst for wear but we all got one thing in common we are human for the better part thank god & apart from being human we have something most men dote we have the qualities of both genders witch is a good thing, so as they say always look on the bright side of life (Monty python) o’ & I’m as mad as they are witch is a good thing to,
Anyway some people wont to talk about xxy & all its hidden secrets witch is good for haw ells are we as xxy or variant suppose to find out these things now that’s all good sed & dun if you live in another country but here in the UK? Well need I say anymore NHS free medical cear oom yes as long as you dote ask to many questions & do as your told ok to say I have had a bad time of it with the NHS is a understatement but I’m shour some of use xxy’s get treated differently all depends on the post code to where you live I suppose do I sound a tad bitter with the NHS a big YES would cover it & let down by the system but hay there only human ha, ha lol,
Anyway save the day I’m now 46 with a flat spear tier romanticism in my lower limbs splendid pain most days DVT in my lower legs more in the left, live on my own manly cos no woman is brave anoth to take me on, what can I say life stinks but at lest I still got my freedom anyway I shunt boor you to much cos all you need to do is ask… Barry.

I am a 39 year old Mother of 4. I had been having severe headaches. Had a CT done which found a mass. Had MRI, now awaiting the results.

i have brain cancer had a tumor removed august 8th 2005 it is a astrocytomas grade 3 i have had 4 brain surgerys so far but my doctor said i will come ack soon. my first operation when they opened my head my brain had shifted 18 mm. to the left and when they touched the tumor it ppped

I am single parent of 2 teens trying to attend college while dealing with alot of stressors in life. I have overcome alot of depression and anxiety praise God but seems the extreme amount of stress lately has brought about alot of physical and emotional pain and exhaustion. Just looking for some moral support both to give and recieve others in same or similiar situations…It seems sometimes when you look for christian support you get judged instead because most ppl dont see depression as an actual diagnosis…God Bless all

I was diagnosed with Lupus many years ago, and because of it, my health had been continuing to decline. I’ve had cancer twice, numerous surgeries and infections–in and out of the hospital constantly. A friend of mine encouraged me to try an organic powder he and his wife took that helped them. I have been using these Reliv products for about 4 months now, and have to say they really have made a big difference in my health. After the first week, I noticed my sinus infections had completely cleared up. That is something I had dealt with all my life and just expected to live with. I was allergic to everything before, it seemed. Then after about 1 1/2 months, I noticed I could get out of my car and the chair without the usual struggles because of stiffness from arthritis in my legs. Something I’ve also dealt with for some years. All my shooting pain is also gone from my joints, including hands. Most recently I’ve noticed my chronic bronchitis I’ve had for the past 3 years has been clearing up and the urinary tract infections. I had previously been going to the doctor at one point about every other week. I am continuing to take the Reliv products and hoping for continued improvement in my chronic bronchitis and urinary tract infections, which I’m told will come. On a side note benefit I never expected–I noticed too now that the cellulite in my legs I’ve had forever has been disappearing. That is an extra benefit I hadn’t even hoped for as I’d heard nothing really ever works except expensive massage machines and creams which doctors laugh at anyway. I also recently started trying another one of their Reliv products called, ReversAge, which I’ve noticed like some have told me that their hair started coming in it’s natural color again instead of gray. I’m told it has many other benefits. I wasn’t looking for younger hair, but am looking forward to some of the other stated benefits of memory improvement, reverse of damaged cells, and improved brain function. My father has a rare brain disease, so my brother and I started him on the Reliv products, and we’ve been told by doctors that they have been noticing an improvement already in his brain function. We feel he is near the end of this disease, so this was great news for us, even if it is just to give dad a little better quality of life at this point. Since then, I’ve been hearing of others who have had Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and MS that these products have greatly helped.

If anyone has further suggestions for urinary tract infections and chronic bronchitis, I am always open to more information.

I am in the early phase of rsd, I beleive it was caused by a sympathectomy that I was talked into. No one seems or wants to understand the pain levels involved, the depression, and all that go along with it. I also have had Fybromyalgia, that was first called CTS, and had Grave’s disease that turned into hypothyroidisms after the iodine pill. All these things have the same effects, so now, I don’t know, or maybe even doctors don’t know what to do with me. I feel like I’m floating alone, in a sea of pain, pills, depression and anger.

Hi there - I have Dercum’s Disease and thought I’d check out Care Place.

my mother has Alzheimer’s Disease

Hi. My name is Alex [alias Gypsy].
Recently my grandson Blake was diagnosed with Aarskog Syndrome. Blake is 10. Such a relief to finally have a diagnosis as for years my daughter Sam and myself have battled with all kinds of senarios in regards to Blakes learning and development.
We are now very lost!
As Blakes grandma I am his main carer and also home schooling teacher.
To date we have received information on what the symptoms of this syndrome are yet nothing on the effects of this syndrome.
Hence we are seeking as much knowledge as possible and would love to connect with other mums, dad,s, grandparents, siblings and anyone else that may be able to shed some light.

Hi! I have chronic Lyme (yes, there IS such a thing, don’t believe the IDSA or the Insurance company lobbyist’s lies and propaganda.!!!.). I would like to meet others with Lyme, and those who have been “cured” or at least regained most of their health. I would like to give and recieve support for this horrible and misconstrued disease.

I am interested in this group because I am a survivor of physical and emotional abuse. I am 14 yrs old and became a victim in 2000. With the support of my mother and counseling only to become a survivor. I have anger managment problems, Baby Bipolar.
My father suffers PTSD, NArraccissm, Personality Disorder
My mother suffers from RSD, PTSD, Fibromyaligia, Biopolar and Sexul assault victim. My sister has an eating disoder at the age of 11 and two of my brothers are ADHD/PTSD and my other two brothers deal with anger management. So I am looking to talk with others either have these problems or who are caregivers to people with the same.

Will fill this in a little later…

my son has this

I developed this rash on both legs and around 1 ankle,and i thought oh great i have ring worm. I had been working in my yard alot last summer and was on the ground pull up weeds and stuff thats when i noticed it. I have had it for about 6months and it isn’t getting better. I really need to find out what to do to get this gone and if anyone knows where this comes from?

MY NAME IS PUFF AND INTERESTED IN ASTHMA AND PTSD

i have become disabled with the disease and trying to deal with all the drama that comes with being disabled…

i am trying to find out if anybody who fought over in persian gulf war in 1990 and 1991 have a sickness call herpes encephalitis.

HI ! MY NAME IS DARRYL-AKA DABIGD. I HAVE HAD LEGG PERTHES SINCE I WAS A CHILD. I AM NOW 40. MY HIP SEEMS TO WORSEN, AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING OR KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IT EFFECTS ME SOCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND MENTALLY. MY REAL FATHER, A CARRIER, LEFT ME WHEN I WAS BORN. MY MOTHER, MARRIED A STEPFATHER WHO FELT SORRY FOR ME ONLY TO BEAT ME. AT SCHOOL, I WAS ABUSED ALL THROUGH IT, ONE TIME IN FOURTH GRADE BEING PUSHED DOWN, MY LEG BRACE TWISTED AROUND MY LEG, AND DRAGGED FOR A HALF A BLOCK. I CAN’T KEEP DECENT EMPLOYMENT, I HAVE NO CLOSE FRIENDS, NOR A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE EITHER I PERDCEIVE THEM AS HATING ME BECAUSE OF MY HIP, OR IF THEY DO LIKE ME, I FEEL ASHAMED, AND PUSH THEM AWAY BECAUSE I GOT TOLD A CHILD I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH DUE TO MY HIP. NOW I HAVE FLASHBACKS, AND I AM SCARED. I INJURED MY HIP LAST FALL, NO JOB, AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS OR WILL HELP. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?

DABIGD
MIDDLETON, WI.

I had polio as a child. I am now haveing new problems. I read up on postpolio syndrome and I found things that sound like the the things I am am going thru. I am not sure who to go to or what to do. Most Drs. I have talked to don’t seem to know as much as I do about it. I would like to talk to others in the San Antonio area to see if they may have some recomendatins or insite on this matterI really feel alone and lost about all this. If anyone knows of a good Dr. please let me know.

thank you ,

Pamela

im a gulf war vet. i was a POW in 91. i get my flash backs