Migraine Headaches Member Introductions

My wife is having tremors… sometimes full body,sometimes upper body,sometimes upper body left side… and full body musle aches. Dr’s have given up… I haven’t

My husband has IC and he has surgery evry 2 to 5 months to open the tube opening, strecth and scrape the bladder and instill DMSO. He will begin DMSO treatments in the doctor’s office next week and will have them once a month. I suffer from Migraine headaches, HPV Virus that resulted in Vulvar cancer.

my son was born with several rare disorders this one and KTS,CMTC and we are desprite to find out how others are doing and if any one can help we loved to met them//my son has been through the mill with doctors who have no answers…he’s been in pain all his life and no one cares…

I need a place in which to converse with people when I am feeling at my lowest.

Hi I was diagnose with MG at age of 37 in 1997 and I had the Thymectomy in 1998,it did work for me now i am in remision since July of 2004,I feel great and I think anyone that is diagnose with MG should go for it as long they are young and strong and have a great neurologist too,I had it change twice and help me alot,good luck to you all and keep in touch and updates on your recuparation.

I suffer from migraine headaches and i’d like to know more about basal artery migraines

I’M A DISABLED MOTHER OF ONE SON I’M A SURVIVER OF RSDS FOR ALMOST 9YR.'S AND LET’S GE REAL FOR ONE MINUTE,IF THEY CARED THEN, THERE WOULDN’T BE THIS MANY WEB-SITE’S NOW WOULDTHEE

Ive been severly depressed since i was 11.That was when i was raped for the first time.It has led to me attempting suicide n now im cutting uncontrolably.My mother abuses me mentally n physicly.I just need help.

I am 14 years old.

My name is steve I have stuttered all of my life I am a good singerI have been in the music world a long time I am 6ft tall and 240 pounds I want to connect with people who stutter also mabe someone single.
well take care
steve

I want information because of my health problems. I served in Desert Storm from 1990 to 1991.

I was diagnosed in 1999 with hemangioma on my liver ay yhe age of 43, just would like to know more about my condition as it comes available. I would like to connect with people who may have same symptoms now or have had in past.

I have sadly been in an abusive relationship with a boyfriend who is a narcissist for 5 years, I left a Doctor who was most likely passive aggressive but not half as bad as the “N”,I left him for this man and it’s the biggest mistake of my life. I have lost all sense of my self and my self-esteem is at the lowest I have ever known. My Insurance doesn’t have one on one counseling. I’d like to talk to someone about the regret and getting ready to leave him for the second time, and prepare for the fallout We don’t live together, but if I don’t answer the cell he will berate me for hours on what he imagines I am doing behind his back. The first time I left him he ran away and claimed to be in rehab but before he left he went on a smear campaign with my Doctors, my parents you name it. I am told I am beautiful and could “get” anyone I chose, but I feel horrible about the choice I made and what I have allowed myself and my children to see this man do to me. I am ashamed, but I always thought it would get better. All my friends are gone and sick of the crazy but true stories. I am a little afraid he may do something worse this time around when he realizes I will be starting NC starting as of last night. I feel I have ruined my life and if I could go back to my old life I would in a minute if I could. I want out from his wrath and grip. And then you know, when you are gone a while he comes around around treating me like a queen and buying me small gifts or making big false promises. The lies are the worst. I can’t tell anymore what’s truth or a lie. This is a living nightmare! I want my creative beautiful self back, I miss her. As do my kids!

my name is ashley and i’ve been living with cystic fibrosis for 18 years. i been having a hard time being around friends who dont understand it. they are more afriad then i get. i explained up and down to my bestfriends they understand alittle bit but also known me for years. there are new friends in my life, that im so afriad they will judge me for what i have then who i really am as a person. i can never finds ways to say it or why i take meds before i eat or seveal meds aday. i’ve been picked on as a kid for having this illness and im tired of being different then everyone else. its hard to not know anyone with cf to share storys with. mostly to have someone understand what i’ve been through or how i have to live day by day with cystic fibrosis…college is right around the corner nd that makes me so worried i wont make any friends. its really hard living like this i would like to meet some great people out there who have it and here there storys.

My name is Carrie,I suffer from f ibromyalgia,Depression,anxiet,Chronic pain,High cholesteroland much more,Iam going to court soon for my dissability soon.I would love to hear form anyone that knows what im going through

I am 22 yrs old. I was diagnosed with Gauchers in 1990 but started experiencing symptoms in 1988. My body was very affected by it particularly my bones. I currently take 2400 units a week of Cerezyme. I have a lot of health problems that aren’t characteristic to Gauchers but I am wondering if others experience the problems I have because usually the doctors aren’t able to fix the problems.

My name in Linda (I hate introducing myself, sounds funny) I am just interested in connecting with others that deal with the day to day existance of never waking up OK. I never know what each day will bring as far as my moods go and I’m so tired. I often think of ending it all but I know many think like this, it’s quite normal for people like me. I’m tired of having to pretend that I’m OK for everyone because those who have never gone through anything like this think they can fix us or that it takes will power. If it had to do with will power I think many of us would be cured because I believe we are very strong people.

ptsd how and what kind of medications work best currently taking neurotinen 3 times a day

My name is Meredith, I am 29 years old and I lost my father Gil July 12, 2006 to this horrible disease. He would have been 70 three weeks later.

I want to bring awareness to Esophageal because even though the numbers of people faced with this is on the rise, doesn’t seem like it is getting enough coverage in the media.

Not only did I lose my dad to this disease but I lost a cousin to it as well back in the early 90’s.

Sometimes I feel so alone and like I’m the only one dealing with and struggling to heal emotionally from losing my dad.

Hi I have been dealing with fibromyalgia for many years, and nobody understands what I go thru and what Im dealing with.People out there think alot of my illness is in my mind and Im just looking for attention.I would like to find people out here thats going thru what I’m going thru and see how they deal with it.Would love to just connect and talk to anyone that deals with any kind of illness.