Migraine Headaches Member Introductions

i need help to get my life together after 30+ years of emotional stress from relationships verbal abuse form my father. injustices out of my control.

Hi my nickname is fibrofog,because i live with it everyday.I have Fibromyalgia,I would love to talk with others thathave this condition and maybe learn more about it.

I have been suffering from depresssion for years…about 6 months ago,I started taking meds…then quit that med and started a new one…

Please, I have so many health problems and over half of them are not even mentioned on the drop down list. I take many medications that don’t even help, but as far as the "Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Osteomylacia are concerned, I am constantly getting compression fractures and I have already had 3 Kyphoplastys done in my back. I can not take any of the medications that they have, cause I have severe G.I. problems. I was taking “Aridia” IV every 2 months, but everytime I had a Bone Density Test done, it showed I had lost more bone and bone mass. Then I was put on IV Zometta every three months, for 2 years and still when my Oncologist ordered more bone density tests done, I was still losing more bones and more mass. Now I hear about this “Forteo”. I wonder what this will do and how this will help. I was even taking 50,000 units a day of Vitamin D,
that didn’t help either also 9 Tums a day. I also have to be careful cause I have Chronic DVTS and taking Coumidan as well, my Factor 5 blood test came back positive cause of my history of Breast Cancer when I WAS 25, AND ALSO BECAUSE OF MY S.L.E.
PLUS I WAS 51 AND HOSPITAL BED RIDDEN IN A PRIVATE ROOM IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENED. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT PAINFUL TEARFUL NIGHT I WAS DRUGGED AND RAPED BY MY MALE NURSE.
HE WAS FOUND GUILTY IN DISTRICT COURT, HIS CROOKED ATTORNEY APPEALED IT, DEPRIVED ME OF EVERY VICTIM’S RIGHT I SHOULD HAVE HAD, DENIED ME OF ANY WITNESSES, HOSPITAL REPORTS, PLUS THE 14TH AMENDMENT OF ME CONFRONTING MY RAPIST. I DIDN’T HAVE A PRAYER IN THAT COURT ROOM, THAT JUDGE HAD ALREADY DECIDED HE WAS GOING TO LET HIM WALK BEFORE THE TRIAL EVEN STARTED.
ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE THAT WOULD HAVE PUT THIS SICK PERVERTED MALE NURSE AWAY FOR 30 YEARS, WAS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURT ROOM. AFTER EVERYTHING WAS OVER WITH, I HAD THE ENTIRE CASE INVESTIGATED BY THE PERSON WHO SPECIALIZES IN THIS, AND SHE TOLD ME FROM THE VERY START, HE WAS UNDER CHARGED, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED AS A FELON, BUT HE WAS ONLY CHARGED AS TOUCHING IN WRONG PLACE, AND MY CASE HAD SO MANY VIOLATIONS, THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GRANTED A WHOLE NEW TRIAL, BUT JUSTICE IS NOT FOR THE VICTIM, IT IS ONLY FOR THE RAPIST.
THE LAST JUDGE SCREAMED AT ME AND TREATED ME AS THOUGH I WAS THE RAPIST AND THE RAPIST WAS THE SUFFERING VICTIM. So if I can be of any help to anyone or if anyone can be of any help to me, it sure would be a good thing

Hi, I’m looking to find more info on what I am permitted to eat. I’ve not been offically dx’d yet but they think it is fructose intolerance.

I have been dealing with fibromyalgia and as I get older it seems to be getting worse, I would like to connect with other people who deal with this young or old it dosent matter,and maybe learn new techniques of how to cope and deal with fibromyalgia. I also have psoriasis very bad all over my body, I can’t even enjoy wearing shorts in summer cause I’m so ashamed of having psoriasis and people stare at my body so in summer I wear long sleeve shirts and pants. With having both fibromyalgia and psoriasis and other health issues I stay very sad and depressed all time, and don’t care whether I live or die, I normally stay in house with blinds and curtains shut all day long, only time I go out is if I have to,and then I can’t wait to get back home so I can hide. Yes I do have a husband but he never talks to me if he does its about work or something like that. When he finally takes time to talk to me about what I’m going through and how I feel, he just sits there and listens he never gives feed back or advice, he just says I’m sorry u have to go through so many health issues but I still love u. I tell him all time he takes me for granted,always taking care him, of course he says he’s not but how come I feel that way, yes its because he makes me feel that way. I just need alot of comfort and support from people out here who are dealing with any kind of medical issue and would like to make a friend. I hope I hear from someone soon cause I’m at my lowest weakest point don’t know how much more I can take.

I’m Terri from Central GA USA. I’m 34, and I live with PCOS every day. I wake up everyday and I’m still fat, hairy, ugly and childless. Doesn’t matter what I do, I’m fat! Depression is unreal! I sometimes feel like a 55+ yr old lady going thru menopause. The mood swings, the cramps, oh the cramps. I know I’m not having kids. I have begged my GYN to remove it all since none of it works. Of course they say no! If anyone out there wants to another fat hairy friend, hit me up! haha

Much love to all of you cysters!

Terri @ http://www.myspace.com/lostnlonelysoul

Hi, I'm Cliff Bennett.

TO THE PWS CAREPLACE COMMUNITY:
I work for California Vocations Inc., where I’m a Direct Care Aide in a
Supported Living house for a man with PWS. I’d like to offer my insights
and perspectives so that they may help more people than just the
people I work with/for.

TO THE MIGRAINE HEADACHES CAREPLACE COMMUNITY:
I suffer migraines and am looking for effective but less expensive
medications to relieve them. I’m currently taking Maxalt, but it’s about
$18.00 - $25.00 a dose! None of the common OTC’s work for my
headaches.

TO THE DEPRESSION CAREPLACE COMMUNITY:
I am a man with successfully regulated chronic depression. If I can help
others with their depression, I would be truly fulfilled. I strongly feel
that finding personal fulfillment and serving a purpose is the best way to
fight depression.

Just been diagnosed with sleep apea and am interested in talking to others. Have heard there is a surgery that can be done in stead of the cpap and am interested in learning more if anyone has any info on this. Thanks

Hello everyone My name is Annie I’m here to show my support and to learn more about…well everything I can!

My dad was diagnosed in January with a pelvic soft tissue sarcoma(12cm in size in the psoas muscle). I’m an occupational therapist with hopes that he will be able to undergo an internal hemipelvectomy and with therapy return to a happy, healthy life. No mets at this point. Undergoing 96hrs first of each month of chemo with hopes of shrinking tumor before surgery. Looking for info and support. It’s been devastating as an only child and “Daddy’s Little Girl”. Up until Dec. he was managing a horse farm with no problem. Thanks, Enlowe

I was just diagnosed with Celiac and I have a four year old daughter that my doctor has told me has a very large chance at having it by her past medical history. Since I was diagnosed so recently (yesterday) I am just not dealing with this so well. I am twenty five years old and everything that they have diagnosed me with in the last ten years has just been a silent symptom of this diagnosis and now I don’t know what to believe.

New to group,but not CarePlace!!
My nmae is Cleta,also known as WillowRose.I have been dealing with migraines for about 20 years now on and off.I’m on Fioracet for them,but sometimes it just doesn’t help. ::sigh::
Anyways,nice to be here!!! =)

Hi Cleta,

Nice to see you here too! Though not nice to hear you get migraines too! MIGRAINES SUCK!

We need to get this forum moving!!! There are alot of people out there with migraines, and we need to mobilize and quit letting the medical community treat us like dirt, like we are drug seeking junkies. We are responsible adults that need help with a problem that interfers with everyday life, with our families, with our jobs!

At least we can understand one another! Thank God for that!
Bon

You are so right Bon-Most of the medical people I deal with have no real concept of what we go through…and the way we get treated by staff when we have to seek emergency or urgent care is disgraceful-they often seem to think I am some kind of junkie…

Thank you for the warm welcome BonBon!!!

It’s nice to see other people on here,even though the common bond totally
sucks dishwater.But at least we have each other to lean on.

Huggs and cocoa to all (fall is in the air here in RI!!!),
Cleta

**************Psssst…Have you heard the news? There’s a new fashion blog,
plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.
(http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)