My 19 year daughter has cfs....help

I need to find information to relieve some of her pain. She was dx about nine months to a year ago. Although she had been sick off and on and fighting with depression for the last three years. Then a year ago the doctor did a complete work up and her esteinbarr was positive and still continues to be high to date. That is when she was dx with cfs. This past year has been very trying for our entire family. Her symtoms have included depression, severe leg pain, joint pain, jaw pain, swelling glands, severe headaches, and muscle pain. She also experience extreme tireness She has complete exam and bloodwork up til recently. She has no health cover now.
She is currently on celexa 2omg, ibuprofen 800mg, neurontin 300mg, and b100 complex vitamin
. At times we have tried different pain pills and muscle relaxers with no success.
Her pattern seems to run in cycle right now. The symtoms just appear one a day and last from 1 week to a month, then will ease up where she is functionable for about 2 weeks to a month and then the cycle begins again. When the symtoms appear, We try to get control before they get to unbearable. Most of the time, she ends up in bed and unable to function in her daily routine. She is a Senior in Highschool and tries to work 10-15 hrs weekly when able.
My daughter has always been a needy child and has had a low tolerance for pain. I feel ashame of my self because some days i find her and cfs very overwhelming my self. I worry about her future. i wonder about about her higher education and career for the future. I would appreciate any help and information regarding cfc and how to copeā€¦