My baby Sage

I just lost my baby to stillbirth at 21 weeks pregnancy due to anencephaly and IUGR.
I want to connect with others, I am really hurting right now. Is there anyone else out there that has had this happen to their baby?

Kat

Dear Kat,

I’m sorry for your loss.

In June 2003, my wife and I discovered that our baby girl had anencephaly when he was 36 weeks. He lived only for several hours.

In February 2005, we also discovered that our baby boy (14 weeks) had also anencephaly.

After the second lost, we were scared to try again. My wife took high dose folic acid and metafolin for almost 2 years before we tried again.

Just last week, my wife gave birth to healthy twin boys.

I’m sure your time will come, just keep praying.

Take care,
Arif

I’m sorry for your loss. My wife and I lost a child in March of 2004. The next April of 2005 we were blessed with a healthy boy. As bad as you feel now, things will get better.

i had an abortion. but she was giving me an infection,thats why i had an abortion, but im hurt, please someone talk or respond to me.

Please feel free to write me, Zarey. Message me on my profile.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

My first Grandson was stillborn with anencephaly in November 1996. My daughter was only 17 years old at the time. I know what a terrible thing this is to go through. My heart goes out to you.
Love,
Lisa