My friend who needed help got it and had surgery!

Hi everybody,

I came to tell you about the friend who needed someone to drive her to the hospital and drive her back. One of the ladies from her church drove her so she had surgery and came back. But then she had very bad reaction to the medications and was having hallucinations and seizures so she ended up in the hospital again. That’s why I didn’t hear from her and was so worried about her.

She is home but didn’t get chance to see all the responses for the post. She has something to take care of before 5pm today so I’m going to talk to her this evening and let her know how many people responded to help her. And I’m sure she is going to see all of them by herself when she feels better.

Thank you all so much for coming forward to help her. Please continue to do so. Whoever gave the email addresses, when she responds please continue the friendship. It is the kindness from nice people like you has to make her feel that she is not alone and there are nice people to help the needy people.

She tried to start the Internet family long back. Maybe now she can have that. With more and more people communicating with her, her loneliness gets better and she’ll get strong to keep going.

I’m sure you all must be wondering why she hasn’t responded.
Now I know that she is safe and ok. Thanks for your patience.

Hope you all have more and more pain free days.

Lots of love and hugs,
Durga.

I am glad your friend is doing better and hope she continues to improve and feel less pain and stress. I look forward to talking to her via email when she is up to useing these d*** boxes that don’t do what we want them to when we want them to do it. Sorry comp. issues this week. Anyway hope shes feeling up to getting out in cyberspace soon so we can rant at each other about stupid docs. and ugly weather making everything hurt worse and everything else that can bother our bodies and so we can share the good stuff too. Again my email is arctic_pyr@yahoo.com and I am hopeing and wishing everyone many more pain free days. Denise