My husband's depression

my husband has been depressed for many months in and out of mntal hospital on meds but we are still there. I feel like giving up on him. i tried every thing doctors med he just doesnot seem to want to come back. i need a life again to be happy too.

I recently came across a book at the bookstore because I was looking for a book to relate to with my boyfriend’s recent depression. Maybe you can pick up a copy and see what she has to say in this book? The book is called “Depression Fallout: The Impact of Depression on Couples and How You Can Preserve the Bond” by Anne Sheffield. Unfortunately, the book does not really apply to me because it’s based on the idea of living with someone with Depression. There is actually a website, if you google “depression fallout” you should be able to find it, there is also a message board. I hope that helps, somewhat. I’ve read that it’s a good idea to talk to someone, a therapist. I’m actually in search of one myself, my friends are afraid that I might fall into depression if I continue to concentrate on his too much. Again, I hope that helps. Hang in there!