My son has achondroplasia and I am of normal figure and so

My son has achondroplasia and I am of normal figure and so is my boyfriend.I was wondering if there were any other mothers out there dealing with the same thing.

hi there!!

I know a few “normal” mothers with little children so I can check any questions you have with them if no one here helps you. I, myself am short statured with tall children so if I can be of any help please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Cheers
Jo

Our daughter is 5 1/2 months old and has Achondroplasia. We would love to chat and answer any questions as we have done a lot of research on skeletal dysplasias.

Good to meet you Ashley’s parents!

I am looking forward to reading your posts about skeletal dysplasias. I have been learning a lot since I have joined a couple of groups that are for short statured people. I have then been informing my mum on what Doctors etc know now…compared to what they knew when I was young.
It can be quite amazing!

Cheers
Jo

Hi there! My son was also born Achon and my husband and I are both average height. Most cases are just like ours and it was a mutated gene at conception. If you ever need to talk I’m here!

-katie

Hi! Welcome!!

Tonya, Knoah’s mom

50 yr old achon willing to answer questions . If you want to chat chace me on yahoo. Mrpockets_2000@yahoo is my email. Answer to many queestions can be found on the parentsoflittlepeople2 group in yahoo Id encourage thoe with question to join that group.