My test was positive.......CLOMID?

Hello everyone! Well let me tell you a lil about my positive pregnancy test. I was on Clomid until Dec. of 2006. I stopped because I did not get a period for for January or February. I had not did a pregnancy test becasue I was mostly scared of it being negative so I waited. Come February 27th I was on my lunch break and past a clinic where I knew pg tests were done. So I went in did a urine test, not expecting anything............MY TEST WAS POSITIVE! I was so happy, I called my husband we cried together on the phone. It was just the greatest news to hear! (After trying for 4 years)

The biggest mistake I did was to take a home pregnancy test a couple days later on Thursday night (3/1/07) it was negative. I ccould nearly die! My husband tried to convince me that I had to be pg. I mean I did NOT have my period for 2 months, but I lost sleep anyway and drove myself crazy the whole night. The next day Friday morning I went to do a blood test to which I had to wait for the results until Monday. Anyway the weekend was horrible, I started to bleed and didn't know if it was my period or what. So I figured it was my period and Monday morning I was told the worse news ever.......my blood test was negative. Has this ever happend to anyone being on Clomid or at anytime at all? Has anyone ever used the clear blue ovulation test? Well it just felt good to release my fustration on this lil helpful chat thing than on my great husband. Hope all is well with all of you!