Need someone to help a desperate friend who doesn't have anyone to help her in Tennessee

Hi friends,
I’m coming to you guys to talk about a lonely friend who doesn’t have anyone to help her to take to the surgery who has lot of health issues. The person who offered to help her is asking to write the WILL before she goes for surgery and she refused because if she loses the place she’ll end up homeless on the road. If you know anyone from family or friends, friends’ friends, who live in Tennessee please let us know. She is a friend from Care Place and she signed up on Care Place so that whenever she can get on Computer she’ll have someone to share her feelings by writing and she did make good friends. Unfortunately someone who is trying to get her little property where she is living trying to torture her by coming on Care Place with different names. She is scared to post anything too.
We have seen in our group itself our friends struggling with relationships because of this stupid disease, losing their jobs, depending on their families and they don’t want to support them anymore or have nothing to do with them, boyfriend or husband having hard time to understand the problem or they can’t take it anymore and want to leave them or left, they don’t believe that they are having serious health problem, it hurts a lot or they think they are just lying or got addicted to pain medication or something like that.
But we try to help them saying that they are not alone because most of us have gone through the same kind of situation or close to those things they are going through, so don’t feel lonely we are here for you and you can share your feelings with us or some people even give ph.nos to call them so that they can talk to them personally and listen to them, give suggestions or we pray for them whatever we can do we try to help in our own ways.
That’s why I’m asking all of you to understand there is a wonderful woman who helped everyone when she wasn’t sick and tried to raise her kids giving everything they want so that they can have good start in their lives when they grow up. For that reason even though her back was hurting and not supposed to do hard work or lift anything she worked as a wonderful nurse who helped lot of them to make them comfortable or if they are dying to be there because she didn’t want them to feel lonely she continued to work as a nurse. That put pressure on her health still she needed to raise her kids and their necessities like sending them to private schools and getting them braces etc. Didn’t save anything for herself and spent everything for her kids trying to make them happy as her husband died and she didn’t want them to feel bad or hurt, she tried to give them a comfortable life. When she got sick every single one of them left as they got into bad company and don’t believe that she is really sick and need their help. They call her if they need money or don’t call her at all. Friends who saw her as a strong person helping so many people and was a famous nurse once for helping lot of AIDS patients when AIDS first got in the picture were helpful in the beginning but as her problems got more and more they kind of slowly stopped seeing or calling her. That’s how she ended up lonely. She is in depression and thinks that there is something wrong with her and that’s why people don’t like to make friendship with her or want to get close to her. Her back is broken and in addition she has other health problems popping up and she needs immediate attention so they decided to do series of surgeries and then get to her back problem. But she doesn’t have anyone to take her to the surgery and drive her back to her little place.
My friend whom you all know as Shyanne Shadow thinks that she has something wrong that’s why everybody left her and feels embarassed to tell the doctors that she has no one because she thinks they might think that she is a very nasty person that’s why everyone left. But we have seen again and again that lot of times when we are in need of help and desperate, at those times only we don’t get help and noone comes to rescue us from our misery. Care Place helps her to share her feelings but she really needs a person who can help her physically to drive her to the hospital and drive her back to the hospital.
I’m requesting you all please if you know anyone who lives in Tennessee please let me know or let her know. And even though if you don’t know anyone please try to send her some encouraging words because she is given up all hope and I’m worried about her. Sometimes this kind of depression can lead to some drastic things and we all know that.
I’m asking for your help or requesting to please come forward if you can do any kind of help to her. Mostly we have to find out someone to help her out if not for everything just to give rides to hospitals and bring her back.
I haven’t given up hope and want to try my best and I believe that there are lot of good people who are willing to help without expecting anything and it is a matter of finding that kind, gentle person.
Hope you are all having pain free night and hope more and more pain free days and less suffering for everyone.

Lots of love and hugs,
Durga.
p.s:
If anyone comes forward then we can talk about where she lives and we don’t want people who want to take advantage of her situation. It’s sensitive situation but not impossible situation and I believe in humanity still.

I don’t live in tenn. and don’t know anyone who does but I just want to let your friend know I to have been in a simiular situation with my disease. I live in Alaska and when I was first diagnosed I thought I was going to have to go to minnasotoa to the Mayo clinic there to get treatment as I couldn’t find a doc up here who knew what I have or how to treat it. I have depression to begin with and this just made that worse. I did eventually find a doc up here although transportation is still an issue for me as just about anything up here is a min. 1 hr drive away from where I live and I am in one of the more heavaly populated areas. Have you or your friend checked into bus services? We have something called AnchorRides were the elderly or disabled can get free rides to doc. appointments the store etc. We even have a few cab drivers who will do the same thing for only the pick up fee. Is there anything like this in your area? Also have you checked into hospic workers? Alot of them, at least up here, like giving rides to people theyknow are not terminaly ill. It’s kinda like validation for them. At least that is what my hospic friends tell me. Hope this helps your friend and if she wants to talk or just rant she can e-mail me direact at arctic_pyr@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot for your reply. I hope she is reading all these positive mails. And another friend of mine suggested about signing pleas to the local cab company so that they can help her to take her to hospitals and drop her back to her place. Thanks a lot for all the suggestion.

We’ll try to find out about every single suggestion.

Hope you feel better and Thanks a lot for coming forward to help this lonely woman, my friend.

Hope you have more and more pain free days and relaxing days.
Lots of love and hugs,
Durga.