New and Scared nearly all the time

I’ve had anxiety for over 5 yrs and tried 4 different meds prevent the attack but the only thing that really works is Zanax sp? during the attack. I am so tired of living like this and I know its effecting my four children. Whenever I get an ache or pain it must be something that will kill me. Sometimes its worse than others and this is one of the more difficult times. I am 34 and wasting my life being scared. Ive been to the doc and am fine but I still worry. I feel like a burden to my friends and family when I go to them for reasurance. This is a lonely place to be. I’d like to know if there is something other than drugs to help cope and deal with this. I have come to the place where I believe this will forever be with me. I just want to be as anxiety free as possiable.

I have been suffering from anxiety for nearly a year. My anxiety seems to never leave, I have tried a few different types of medication and nothing seems to work. Like your self I fear that any physical symptom must be something terrible I live in fear all the time. I don’t want to be like this forever either I started cognitive behavioral therapy and found it worked a little i also seeked help from kinesiology which surprisly worked for a while. I believe well i have to believe that there must be something to solve this anxiety it is just a matter of trying every source available. Good luck and remember that there are plenty of people feeling the same talking about does help.

ANXIETY IS TOUGH TO LIVE WITH. ITS CONSTANT AND THERE SEEMS TO BE NO RELIEF. SOMEONE ON THIS SITE TOLD ME SHE LISTENS TO LUCINDA BASSETT RELAXATION TAPES AND THAT IT HELPS HER ALOT. I GUESS IT MAKES YOU FEEL MORE CENTERED. FOR ME THE EXPERIENCE OF ANXIETY IS THAT MY MIND AND BODY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. I DONT KNOW IF IM COMING OR GOING. ANYWAY, IM NO EXPERT, BUT MAYBE IT WILL WORK. I TAKE CLONZAPAM FOR ANXIETY AND IT REALLY DOESN’T WORK THAT WELL. THEY PRETTY MUCH HAVE ME ON A BABY DOSE. WHICH IS FIND BECAUSE I DONT WANT TOGET TOO DEPENDENT. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU FIND SOME RELIEF. EXERCISE I HEAR IS GREAT FOR ANXIETY. OF COURSE I HAVE TO GET MY BUTT UP AND DO IT TO MAKE IT WORK. THE OTHERS HAD GREAT IDEAS MAYBE BETWEEN US SOMMETING WILL WORK OUT. TAKE CARE CYNDI

Someone above mentioned Lucinda Basset in the above messages. Nothing helped me until I listened to her audios. I was lucky to find used ones on ebay. Here’s a link for an auction I just found. I didn’t think it would really help but I was willing to try anything. I’m glad I did. I have social anxiety and was also getting panic attacks so this was just a good start for me. But after these I wanted something that really focused on SAD (social anxiety disorder) I found more audios which was perfect for me becuase how does someone with SAD get enough courage to see a doctor? Here’s a link if there’s anyone that has SAD and needs help … http://www.socialanxietyinstitute.org/audioseries.html Peace and Blessings to you all and hang in there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Midwest-Center-Attacking-Anxiety-Depression-w-Lucinda-Bassett-audio-video-/220909213519?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336f37174f

Hi Colleen: I have been where you are now and it is so very difficult to deal with this disease. It’s the worst ever. Please try Zoloft. My doctor put me on it 6 months ago and it really works. I have chronic pain but have not had an attack since I have been on it. Very few doctors know how to treat the pain and mental distress so stay on this site to get suggestions. It’s a lonely world out there without the help of people with the exact problems as you. Hang in there. I am very high strung and get very depressed at times because it has taken all the great things out of my life. I love to eat and but scared to during the day because I can’t afford to go down. Please let me know how you are doing and will help you all I can. My mom, twin sister, niece, nephew all have this disease and we share ideas to get some answers. Stress is what causes my pain so be aware of that issue when you have an attack, because that can be controlled. Again, good luck Candice