New here!

Hi everyone. My name is Elyse. I am 20 years old. I had horrible periods since I was about 13. My doctor brushed me off and finally I sought a second opinion. I was diagnosed with endo in April 2007. I had surgery in May to remove the endo and also had a uterine suspension. I am currently on medication to stop me from menstruating until I plan to become pregnant. The meds have stopped my sex drive all together and caused me to become depressed. I just got engaged in November and it is hard on my fiance and I. I just need to meet some other young women who feel the same…

Hi,
Im only 23 with endo been married only 3 yrs and scared to death that i will not be able to have children. What Meds are you on at this time

Provera…estrogen…and an anti-depressant. It’s just a scary feeling hearing I might not got pregnant or carry a term pregnancy…

I know what you mean but not give up there is hope. Believe me i know what it feels like to live fear everyday and think that you will never have children. I have been trying for a year in april and it hurts every day to think that i may not be able to have kids