New to Community

Hello,

My name is Cate, and as I've read through many of the conversations located here, I am definitely in your family of 'sufferers'. I have the same symptons, the same food aversions, the same pain, the same problem carrying on a 'normal' life which isn't dictated by how Mr Pancreas is feeling each day. It's a comfort to learn that in the realm of Pancreatitis, I'm as normal as you all are. We just try to live with what we have, and keep the smile and happiness within us, so that the days can be pleasant, and life is not a waste. We certainly do not have the worst of the diseases, and should feel blessed for that.

I'm happy to meet you all...

Cate

Hello Cate, welcome to the group. I’m new also and was asking how one knows if and when the stent needs replaced or removed? Mine has been in for about 3 years! Control with diet, exercise and lots of prayer!!! Happy Easter to you and yours. Patricia

Cate,

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully we will share enough that we do get to know each other and how this disease affects us in different ways. One thing is for sure, no two people are the same.

I like your positive attitude. It is a breath of fresh air.

Vonnie

Ms Wendy and Sprout,

Thank you for your welcome...

i shall share my food tolerations next with you, but I have a question. Besides learning what Mr Pancreas will put up with in all our different human bodies, do we get to know each other and laugh at the concequences of waking in a different physical state each morning....?

Cate

Amen to that, Cate! And welcome to our group. :slight_smile:

Wendy

Welcome, Cate. This is a great place to be with others who really understand pancreatitis.