NIH Study

Just wondering if anyone with FMD has applied to be a part of this study? Does anyone have more information what this study is about?
Thanks

http://www.grc.nia.nih.gov/studies/ctd.htm

Many of us have gone. I was the first one. They are truly awesome and dedicated people. Dr Naz cares deeply for her patients. They are the only people trying to organize the whys of FMD other than the patients. FMDSA has Dr Naz on their board so that would be the highest recommendation. If you can go- you will never regret it. You will get the best FMD exam of your life.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Jun 12, 2007 5:11 PM
To: dbuck5@earthlink.net
Subject: [fmd] NIH Study

Many of us have gone. I was the first one. They are truly awesome and dedicated people. Dr Naz cares deeply for her patients. They are the only people trying to organize the whys of FMD other than the patients. FMDSA has Dr Naz on their board so that would be the highest recommendation. If you can go- you will never regret it. You will get the best FMD exam of your life.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Jun 12, 2007 5:11 PM
To: dbuck5@earthlink.net

Thank you for replying!!! I am newly diagnosed with bilat carotid fmd
with aneuryisms in my brain. I wanted to know if this study would
benefit FMD research… I guess you answered that question :slight_smile: Thank
YOU! I will contact NIH for further info.
On Jun 12, 2007, at 8:22 PM, Melva wrote:

Do you know how to get connected with the Study? I, also would like to be
involved.

ADK
----- Original Message -----
To: akarmon@charter.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:11 PM

This is the information I have:

Study:
http://www.grc.nia.nih.gov/studies/ctd.htm

Hope this helps!
On Jun 19, 2007, at 1:18 PM, ADK wrote:

Hi there, you can also find contact info for the study at
FMDSA.ORG
As Melva says it is well worth the time, and really helping to make strides in the awareness and research of FMD.
Mimi

I am going in September. I was invited to go before and I backed out. Then they called me again. This time I am going. I thought I could just make it here ok, seeing my doctors here. Well , it is really hard to get a doctor to listen to you about FMD. So I am going to the study. I am very happy that they called me back. Anyone who gets invited should go if at all possible.