Not diagnosed

HI ALL
MY NAME IS JENNY AND I AM NEW HERE…
IVE BEEN READING IN HERE FOR THE LAST HR. AND TO BE HONEST… IM SCARED… I HAVE MANY MANY SYMPTOMS THAT HAVE BEEN MENTIONED IN THESE POSTS… AS FOR SOCIAL ANXIETY? I KNOW THIS SOUNDS REALLY STUPID. HOWEVER I REALLY DID THINK IT WAS ONLY ME THAT FELT THIS WAY… I DONT LIKE TO STAND OUT IN A CROUD, I CANNOT APPROACH A FAMILY MEMBER LET ALONE A STRANGER… I DISTANCE MYSELF FROM EVERYONE…THIS DIDNT JUST HAPPEN OVER NITE… THIS IS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS… THANK YOU FOR READING

Hi Jenny I have anxiety and I don’t label it to just one type I have had the social, the obsessive, compulsive, you name it. I at seven years old went through this overwhelming feeling that I was going to die, did, I had just lost my father and that is what I believe mine stemmed from. I know how nuch you want them to go away I feel the same, I guess all we can do is pray and take it one day at a time. I had it bad for about five years and i remember not even wanting to get up because I knew the terror i would feel, until one day I got up and the terror was gone I didn’t feel it anymore. i thank god for that and to this day I just pray when I feel one coming on, the best thing to do is have a person who can talk you through the attack it really helps. i hope I can be of some help to you if you need someone.

Hi Jenny just wanted to see how your day is going i hope it is a better day. I have had some kind of virus and it has been rough, I know when i get sick my anxiety kicks in snd makes everything worse than it is. I find myself believing I have the worst things in the world and that the worst will happen, but i am asking God to guide me and direct me through this and I know he will. I hope you too can get through whatever it is that comes your way just keep in your mind that it will pass, just breath and keep thinking it’s getting less and going away, I hope that helps.