Ohio (and Surrounding Area) Gathering

Attention all Ohio (and Surrounding Area) Families!!

As most of you know we are going to holding a Gathering in Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311. The gathering will take place September 28-30th. I need to get a rough estimate as to how many people are planning on attending and how many will need hotel accommodations. If we have enough families needing rooms we may be able to get a reduced rate. Another thing that families should be aware of is that Bellefontaine is about fifteen minutes away from Indian Lake State Park. This will allow those wishing to Camp or RV the opportunity.

As of right now the plans are to have a Cookout at our house on Friday. We will also have one of the potential speakers for next years conference come to speak about the benefits of Hippotherapy. The Cookout is the only meal that will be furnished, at this point. This will depend on securing funds / donations. If we obtain enough money then we may be able to furnish more. On Saturday we are planning on a family fun day!! We believe that we have secured the gym at Allie’s school and the pool at the YMCA. We are hoping to get time at the local horse farm and do some horseback riding and a hay ride. Then maybe we will come back to our house for dinner. Then Sunday is up in the air. We may have a brunch and say our see you laters. If anyone wishes to obtain information about the area you can visit http://www.logancountyohio.com and I have asked my Dad (President of the Chamber of Commerce) to create some welcome packets for us. We are trying to secure a little funding from our local churches, but we have not been able to acquire much. We may ask for a donation at the gathering, but that will be determined at a later date.

I am planning on sending out postcards to all of the Ohio families, but if I can obtain RSVP’s through the group then I won’t have to send as many postcards. I am unable to send postcards to families in the surrounding areas, so please inform anyone else that might like to join us. If you are planning on attending please answer the following questions and send your responses to .

How many Adults will be attending?

How many Children will be attending?

Will you need hotel accommodations?

How many rooms will you need?

What days are you planning on attending?

Anything else you feel we should know?

We are looking forward to getting everyone together and getting the chance to give everyone a taste of what the conferences are like. Believe me this will be nothing like the annual conference, but maybe it will get you excited for next year’s conference, in Virginia Beach.

Thanks,

Nick and Angie Wallace