Omega-3 Omega-6 oils

Can someone tell me if it’s a good idea to order these supplements and how do I know what strength to order? Thanks so much, I am right now in a web of thoughts trying to learn all I can. I appreciate ALL your help! Charline

The Omega3’s are great. I don’t know much about the Omega 6s, but Omega 3s really are essential to good health, especially as we get older. I went to an all natural food store that had vitamins, herbs and such there. The person in the herbal/vitamin area got online for me and looked up everything. They were especially helpful about certain things people were currently taking for Rheumatoid Arthritis and even told me the ones that seemed to be selling more of on a continual basis which shows what is working for people. The only thing I am taking right now myself is Osteo Bi-Flex, which has Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM with Joint Sheild. I also get my Omega 3’s by simply taking 1,000 mg of Fish Oil in softgel form. It says on the bottle to take it 3 times (3,000 total mg’s)a day for adults, but I only take 1 a day. It probally wouldn’t hurt for me to take more. I think people primarily use it for heart & cholesterol problems but have read a bit about omga 3s being helpful for Rheumatoid. Other than that, I am taking aspirin. I am having to go about finding a doctor to treat me now that this disease is out of remission and back in my life. ugh…

Hope this helps! :slight_smile: