Over protective

My son told me today that he was glad that I worry to much about him. We had to go to school and pick him up. I called the Dr. yesterday so we can get his head looked cause he was getting light head and dizzy. Plus he was complenying more about his ribs hurting. The Dr. we trusted was no in but will be their tomorrow. While my husband had a odd job he was to be at. Our daughter called us on the busy and told us Zeke got sick. I called the Dr. back he was not going to be in untill 10:30. They told me to take him to the ER. So my husband and I picked him up but before we did my husband wented to talk to the princlepal. We found out that a bigger kid was bulling our son. He has been throwing basket ball at his head. Plus a weight ball at his chest.
Our son is home and nothing is broke. We will see if things change at school. If not we will have to get a lawry.

Yes I would like more information. I tried home schooling him. We did that for 4 years. He wanted to go to job corp but they deined him. He good at doing things on hand but when it comes to reading and writing he has problems.