Pain pain pain pain

hello, yall. i am back…

lately, when i cycle into a ‘spell’ (southern for exacerbation…), i have continuous muscle pain, pretty much in most of my long muscles.

i have had migraine, abscessed teeth, childbirth, broken bones, shingles…of all those, shingles was the worst by far, but this PPS pain, which is definitely muscle pain is right up there with the others.

i think it is because it is so relentless. it feels like the 2nd day of a major influenza illness only never gets better. many of you may never have had influenza, but it really hurts. so does this.

during this spell, which has lasted about a month, my defenses against suicidal depression have dropped so am now on a ‘home watch’, means i refused to go to hospital, so am being checked on constantly by my wagon train of friends, doctors, counselors. ‘circle the wagons’. the depression is old, from childhood on.

but this pain is prodigious. i take advil when i absolutely must and then go online, write out checks for bills, make phone calls, etc. i hurt too much to coordinate any of these unmedicated.

what do yall do for major pain? diet? herbs?

i cannot exercise, am in a wheelchair (electric), cannot take a nice hot bath (!! can’t get up). so i rest.

any suggestions, my brothers and sisters of the affliction?

carole